PDA

View Full Version : open practice at grandview

BIGDADDY64
03-19-2009, 10:28 PM
just wondering if anyone is going to open practice next weekend
im planing on going if ready
welding rollcage in this weekend then doing finishing odds and ends to get her race ready

CJfilms
03-19-2009, 10:58 PM
NEETS does not offer practice rounds before the races, so an open practice is the BEST way to get your car ready for the season...:wave::cheers:

I have personally witnessed what a few test and tune sessions can do to one's racing career...it was the difference between racing for a top ten and racing for the championship...;)

If Chris is the only one out there that day...well then I wish everyone ELSE good luck...you may need it to keep up with him!:help:

AND JUST A REMINDER!!! If any NEETS drivers are planning on attending the open practice...please plan on arriving after 3PM. After 3 pm, the pits will lighten up ...a bit... and allow you the room you will need to work on your car and more time on the track without modified drivers complaining about enduro cars on the track... But, can you blame them? Enduro cars are cheaper than the tires they are running on!!! They earn the right to complain at that point!!!:angel:

Good luck to all...the first race is inching its way closer!!!

enduroracer131
03-20-2009, 06:40 AM
Hopefully I will be able to make it for practice, but as of right now it aint looking good.

DerbyN8-128
03-21-2009, 06:45 AM
I won't be there so my first practice will come during the first race on the 26th.
:disgusted

I saw Bruce Rogers (owner of Grandview) the other day at work, he says he is really excited about NEETS being there this season.

critter
03-26-2009, 10:04 PM
bigdaddy dont worry your crew cheif will be with ya

DerbyN8-128
03-28-2009, 07:55 PM
So how was the practice? lot of enduro guys show up? I spent the afternoon working on my car listening to the modifieds and late models practicing. I thought about loading my car up quick and taking it over but was too busy with other stuff and getting it done is more important than practicing with it

critter
03-29-2009, 05:08 PM
i know bigdaddy was there he learned some good info on his car

BIGDADDY64
03-29-2009, 08:08 PM
only 3 enduro cars were there
my car handled real good had some issues with carb going to rebuild it
happy with everything else
see you all in april