PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Thompson?

Jaws
03-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Just wondering how many of my CH frinds are going to Thompson and if we are going to try and meet before Sundays race??

Can not wait for the winter to OVER!!!!

limodmaniac
03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Thompson Sunday and maybe Waterford the night before. Hoping for good weather!

ThE sHaDoW
03-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Thompson Sunday and maybe Waterford the night before. Hoping for good weather!

nice double you have planned. I'll be doing the same.

KyleMac45
03-23-2009, 05:50 PM
ME ME!!! I will DEFFINATLELY be at Thompson BOTH days!!!

GO Jimmy "$HOWTIME" Blewett and Ryan "SHAKE 'n' BAKE" Preece!

Kyle M.

Chris
03-23-2009, 08:18 PM
IN for Sunday!!!!
:wave:

JEFF
03-23-2009, 10:28 PM
I will be there sat. and sun.

WhelanModFan
03-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Been waiting all winter for the IceBreaker. Hope to be there both days. Sunday is definite.

:cheers:

Axel
03-24-2009, 02:23 PM
if I go it'll be a gametime decision and Sunday only.

MJProcko
03-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Thursday afternoon I'll be taking in the last Mets spring game here in Port St. Lucie.

Then I'm headed down to Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night for Iron Maiden's sold out last concert and only US show as well as the first time in Florida in over 10 years.

Then Friday Morning it's flying up to CT and a day of "bonding" with friends & family.

Saturday night I should be enjoying the Huskies whooping Louisville to get into the NCAA finals with actual UConn fans.

Sunday it's off to Thompson bright and early as the Reg will hopefully start the season on the right foot and the world will be set right as the Modifieds have kicked off the spring. All thanx to the good folks at Thompson and Tiny Lund.

A stop at Foxwoods after the race until the wee hours or lack of funds.

Then Monday on the RI shoreline to rest before heading back to CT to enjoy the Men cutting down the nets with the UConn faithful.

Tuesday back home to Florida... in time to make my Tuesday night poker tourney (which is paying for all my fun-thanks to a set of 3's over pocket A's)

A whirlwind tour that should hopefully hold me over until Bristol later in the year. I can't wait for next week!

PS, Lord, no rain please.....

ModTourMan
03-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Sunday only unless the weather looks real bad.

stefanikfan
03-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Twist my arm. Oh well....Nothing better to do on that weekend, may as well go to Thompson and catch a race.

HELL YEAH I'M GOIN'!!!!!:cheers:

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan.

stefanikfan
03-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Thursday afternoon I'll be taking in the last Mets spring game here in Port St. Lucie.

Then I'm headed down to Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night for Iron Maiden's sold out last concert and only US show as well as the first time in Florida in over 10 years.

Then Friday Morning it's flying up to CT and a day of "bonding" with friends & family.

Saturday night I should be enjoying the Huskies whooping Louisville to get into the NCAA finals with actual UConn fans.

Sunday it's off to Thompson bright and early as the Reg will hopefully start the season on the right foot and the world will be set right as the Modifieds have kicked off the spring. All thanx to the good folks at Thompson and Tiny Lund.

A stop at Foxwoods after the race until the wee hours or lack of funds.

Then Monday on the RI shoreline to rest before heading back to CT to enjoy the Men cutting down the nets with the UConn faithful.

Tuesday back home to Florida... in time to make my Tuesday night poker tourney (which is paying for all my fun-thanks to a set of 3's over pocket A's)

A whirlwind tour that should hopefully hold me over until Bristol later in the year. I can't wait for next week!

PS, Lord, no rain please.....

Port St. Lucie? My sister Sheila used to live there up until a few years ago. Now she lives in Stuart, Fla.

Jaws
03-24-2009, 07:19 PM
if I go it'll be a gametime decision and Sunday only.

Pork Roll on me!!

Come on up, if you want to ride share I could pick you up somewhere Sunday morning. I will only have Christian with me.

stefanikfan
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Get up early, put yer blinders on and head north!!! Hope to see you Axel.

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan:cheers:

Axel
03-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Modtourman-- wanna rideshare?
Jaws- Better have NJ prok roll if you make an offer like that.
Chris-- see you soon. It's been a helluva long time.
Stefanikfan-- bringin the camper up?

stefanikfan
03-24-2009, 10:33 PM
That's affirmative captain....Camper will be there Sat. afternoon.

ModTourMan
03-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Modtourman-- wanna rideshare?

I was planning on shooting you an email soon...sounds like a plan. As per tradition here at my home, I'm still waiting for my daughters to decide if they want to make the trip...there's only slight chance my youngest may want to go at this point. I'd be glad to drive - I promise to leave the convertible top up...but only 'cuz it lets me hear the tunes better (great tunes last trip by the way!). I'll be in touch.

ThE sHaDoW
03-24-2009, 11:45 PM
Jaws- Better have NJ prok roll if you make an offer like that.
Stefanikfan-- bringin the camper up?

is there any other pork roll???

save me a pahkin spot next to the camper if you can.

stefanikfan
03-25-2009, 06:27 AM
"Pahkin" spot, hmmm...You're getting better at that NE accent Gino!! Yeah, pahk the cah neah my campah!!LOL!

See you then.:cheers:

Rob.

Crazy Horse
03-25-2009, 06:40 AM
The Icebreaker Virgin will be making the trip,since it's my first time im a little nervous,once i get there i'll be just fine. :cool:

MJProcko
03-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Port St. Lucie? My sister Sheila used to live there up until a few years ago. Now she lives in Stuart, Fla.

Stuart is the next town south of Port St. Lucie, kind of the same place similar to Bristol/Southington relationship although they are in different counties.

stefanikfan
03-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Stuart is the next town south of Port St. Lucie, kind of the same place similar to Bristol/Southington relationship although they are in different counties.

Small world! Ever heard of Treasure Island Harley Davidson? She works in financing there.

Rob:cheers:

raceaddict24
03-25-2009, 05:44 PM
I'll certainly be at the Icebreaker. Stefanikfan, you gonna be in the usual spot with the campah? Better yet, who is going to Waterford this weekend?!

ThE sHaDoW
03-25-2009, 08:25 PM
I'll certainly be at the Icebreaker. Stefanikfan, you gonna be in the usual spot with the campah? Better yet, who is going to Waterford this weekend?!

I'm leaving for the Bowl tomorrow night after work. Can't wait.

stefanikfan
03-25-2009, 10:43 PM

Now see, that's an original Rhode Island accent right there...Campah. LOL! Planning on being in the same spot Timmy, Shadow. Might hit the 'bowl this weekend. But I'd also like to "shake down" that champ kart you see in my avitar. Never driven it yet, looks like fun. Really want to hit the 'bowl though....

Rob,
aka,
Stefanikfan:cheers:

raceaddict24
03-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Hey Rob, I'll be at Waterford on sunday weather permitting. Gotta help a friend move Saturday. I'll call you tomorrow or something either way.

stefanikfan
03-26-2009, 10:27 PM
ok fine...

RGeeProductions
03-26-2009, 10:35 PM
I will be there Saturday and Sunday unless:
RAIN
EARTHQUAKE
TIDAL WAVE
HEART ATTACK
SNOW - only if over 2 feet deep
JAIL

I think I am good to go....LOL

MJProcko
03-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Small world! Ever heard of Treasure Island Harley Davidson? She works in financing there.

Rob:cheers:

I've been in there looking at bikes my wife won't let me buy.......