PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Up Against The Wall...........

richardpetey
03-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Looks like Joe and Erin got us at least three enduro dates at Wall: May 30th,
July 11th, and August 22nd...................:applause:
We're gonna have a good time you can BANK on it...................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EnduroFromDE
03-24-2009, 08:26 PM
cant wait till may 30th...:applause::applause::applause:...wait may 30th...thats Dover weekend...ok maybe july 11th

CJfilms
03-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Dover???? Steve are you racing there??? I think you better get a radio put in your car and listen from the track!!!

THATS RIGHT!!! NEETS IS RACING AT WALL!!!

We have locked in 3 race dates as of now with the possibility of more races being added as the season progresses... The old saying "bring'em and run 'em rather than watch 'em" comes into play more so now than ever!!! If car counts are hurting because more people would rather "see" what the counts will be like before they come out and play...then you won't be "seeing" much for long... WE NEED THE CAR COUNTS TO BE HIGH!!! ASTRONOMICALLY HIGH!!! LIKE 100+ CARS HIGH!!! ...and we can do it...come on out and play!!!

So...the biggest questions right now are rules and results...right? Rule chages will be announced shortly...racing on asphalt and NJ is cause enough to modify the rules to perfect the series... Safety rules will be the target of most of the changes...something else that will change is the windshield issue...racing at Wall (on asphalt) will let drivers leave the windshield installed.

Now...results??? Yeah, like where are we going to be after racing 3 to 6 races at Wall...at the annual awards banquet!!! We will be handling the Wall races as a mini-series for now...the more racing we do the bigger the series will get. If we finish out 2009 with 4 races at Wall, we will award a top 3 drivers from each division with payout and trophies...6 races, award top 5...8 races, TOP 10!!! ....wow, this could be NEETS' biggest season yet!!!!! Are you ready????

Time to get prep'd for the first WALL RACE!!! Saturday night under the lights...May 30th...the Memorial Day Madness Event is going to be the first POINTS race of the 2009 NEETS mini-enduro-series!!! I will have the info page loaded up soon and registrations, as usual, are always open!!!

As always, we would like to thank Jim Morton at Wall Township Speedway for all of his efforts to keep Wall alive!!! Thank you Jim and all of your crew...we are looking forward to wokring with you hand in hand!

Lastly...one thing to mention here...we will not lose focus of our first points race of 2009 which is on Sunday April 26th at Grandview Speedway. Things are moving quite smoothly for this first event and the addition of Wall Township Speedway to the NEETS schedule should do more than just help car counts!!!

SEND IN YOUR PRE-REGISTRATIONS!!!

Thanks a bunch...see you on The Hill ...and on The Wall!

EnduroFromDE
03-25-2009, 08:50 AM
was wonder if the NEETS cars are allowed to practice this Saturday at the practice session at Wall?

CJfilms
03-25-2009, 08:51 AM
That is a question for track management...I don't see why it would be a problem...but call the track first before taking the trip.

Wall Township Speedway:
732-681-6400

richardpetey
03-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Its an open practice, so as long as you pass N.J.'s safety rules and regs. it should be OK, I think they charge $25 to $35 to get in .....................:eek:
I would love to be there but I have this wedding I must attend on Saturday, hehe...............................:help:
Just remember: no open face helmets(snell 2005), seatbelts must be current within 2 years, SFI-45 roll bar padding, steering wheel pad, properly secured fuel cells, etc(Wall factory stock safety rules).......................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 07:50 AM
Petey, I'll ditch it with you so we can both go to the races....what do you say?

Erin C
03-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Don't even start...:mad:

I will be pissed if you go without me :angel:

cerckl'm racing
03-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Congrats on securing Wall for the series - NEETS back with a vengeance for '09! :cheers:

And best wishes for whatever nuptials are being vaguely referred to....

NJ Chick
03-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Congrats on securing Wall for the series - NEETS back with a vengeance for '09! :cheers:

And best wishes for whatever nuptials are being vaguely referred to....

Our series promotors, Erin Bartley and Joe Cutri are tying the knot this Saturday, March 28th!:wave: We're still not sure which one will be wearing the wedding dress though.....:p:applause:

cerckl'm racing
03-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I kind of figured that.

Silly kids.

Best wishes!! :cheers:

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Man...and Petey always said we would beat him like a used mule if he didn't race at Grandview!!! I feel like the poor old mule after all this abuse!!! :-B:applause::lol:

....get caught in a dress and DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS???? I guess I should not have gotten caught three times.........woopsie!:lol::lol::help::lol::lol:.. ....that might have been a sign....