PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Racing on Dirt and Asphalt in 2009!

CJfilms
03-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Announcing the newest addition to the 2009 NEETS Racing schedule...Wall Township Speedway!

That's right, you can catch your favorite NEETS Enduro action on both dirt and asphalt this season! The Grandview Speedway events will be our main points series and Wall Township Speedway will be ran as a mini-enduro-series for now depending on the number of times we run this year. We have 3 races slated as of right now with the possibility of more dates to be added later in the season.

If we run only 3 races...we will honor the top 3 in each division at the annual awards banquet...6 races, honor top 5 in each division...8 races - TOP 10!!!

2009 is going to be huge! It's time to build a car and come on out to play...either on the dirt or asphalt!

Car counts are picking up and we are receiving lots of phone calls each day with questions from drivers/crews bringing several vehicles to the NEETS races...send in those pre-registrations guys...we are going to have one heck of a season!

See you all at Grandview Speedway for the first NEETS race of 209 on Sunday April 26th!

Joe Cutri
NEETS Promoter
267-767-4923
joe@neetsracing.com
www.neetsracing.com

Mobigsly
03-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Did I go throught a time warp or something. MVS with a 2009 schedule and now Wall with NEETS on their schedule. Did these tracks close down or is this inside the walmarts that was built on these propertys? I guess I'll wait for the first practice at Flemington this year.

intense1
03-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Sorry Joe, but the place to be for Enduro racing in 2009 is Sundance Vacations Speedway for the Mountain Madness Enduro Series sponsored once again by the great folks at ABC car crushing and auto parts of Hunlock Creek, PA.
Come on out for an exciting double dose of Enduromania on saturday and sunday, April 18 + 19...as round #2 of the series will see the 4 cylinder stock Enduro cars battle for 125 circuits on saturday, and the 6/8 cylinder stockers competing for the checker (or wrecker!) over a 125 lap distance on sunday. Also on sunday's racing card will be the 4/6 cylinder Trophy Trucks competing for bragging rights in the exciting tailgate division.
All the action takes place as part of a big 2-day Pole weekend which will see all regular racing divisions racing against the clock to earn the coveted Pole qualifying award, in hopes of capturing the checkered flag for the season opener weekend just one week later on April 25 + 26.
Keep checking the Sundance Vacations Speedway website for all the latest updates at the lightning fast 1/3 mile paved oval nestled in the scenic Pocono foothills.
"I'll take the grandview of SVS over a wall of shore traffic-anyday!"

(congrats to you and Erin)

EnduroFromDE
03-26-2009, 09:28 AM
well my schedule was to run both Mountain...im sorry should i say sundance vacation speedway...and NEETS at grandview but i think i just might of un-register mmyself from one of those, and I dont think its the NEETS race... So sorry Mike, for me SVS is not the "best place to be for ENDURO RACING", NEETS is(nothing personal)... dont worry I know this will get deleted within an hour or so

(congrats on bashing other Enduro series, Mike:mad::mad::mad:)

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Mike...let's try to keep it friendly...especially in front of everyone. You don't want to make the guy on the chair holding the whip mad! ...oh wait...that's Erin. :applause:

I hope everyone finds their home accordingly in 2009. I have no need to put down anyone for racing anywhere they choose. I wish SVS the best of luck with their new owners(or at least sponsors). And of course, good luck to all the teams that race at SVS this season, both enduros and regular Saturday night drivers. 2009 should be a good season for everyone...I just hope you guys up there learn to play nice eventually...that was mean.

Hey Steve...11:30 and it's still up!!! YAY!!!

LM13
03-26-2009, 11:42 AM
I have a NEET idea, the next time Waterboy Posts about the races at Grandview and Wall he should use the Factory Stock site under Sundance Vacation Speedway because the only difference between his races and the SVS factory stocks are the number of cars on the track. There is no color yellow in a true enduro race. As far as Mike "Bashing" Neets goes the only thing I see in his post is a quote about shore traffic, and a congrats to CJ and Erin. Where is the bashing? If anything I see one organization trying to steal cars from the other. Case in point, you are giving up SVS for Neets given by what you read in the above orginal "SVS Enduro" post.

NJ Chick
03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Don't worry LM13, nobody is trying to steal cars from anywhere. As a matter of fact, Mike has posted on the NEETS site advertising for SVS enduros and it's never been a problem. It works both ways, we're all trying to support not only all enduros, but short track racing in general. By the way, NEETS has NEVER had yellow flags in our enduros, so not sure where you got that from. Big Diamond throws yellows in theirs, but not us. If anyone doesn't like our rules or the tracks we are running at, then that's their choice to not participate.

Steve, don't get upset, the posts back and forth are really all just in good fun. Run at SVS and with NEETS, thats three tracks right there that need your support!:wave:

So 2/10's when is that enduro car you said you were building for Grandview going to be ready? You told me you wanted to run with us...or was that just lip service?:lol:

White Lightnin
03-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Well Phil, Mikes heading says it all "who needs NEETS". He sure starts out on the nasty side.

If it wasn't for Billy B running NEETS at Mountain years ago this place would have been closed down. No car counts in the regular divisions, no fans in the stands and NEETS paying the bills.

EnduroFromDE
03-26-2009, 12:22 PM
this will be my last post about this subject.
1.looks at the subject line LM..."Who needs NEETS"
2.He all but says NEETS is not worth racing for b/c "his" series is "the place to be"
3.SVS used to host NEETS before this mountain madness came along, NEETs holding over 75 cars in each division, at each race. So i would say SVS stole NEETS drivers.
4.NEETS does not, and never did use Yellow flags, only thing yellow are those that are too scared to run with the big dogs in the NEETS.
5.im not giving up on SVS enduros, I raced there in their first race Without NEETS, first week in Jan. in 2007. I didn't care too much for the way things went...it wasnt bad it just wasnt NEETS, it was different, that first race was ran like a typical saturday night race...and i CHOOSE to race with NEETS...if i have a car in good condition, I may CHOOSE to race at SVS and give them a better car count...

thank you for not deleted my above post, or this one... i guess freedom of speech does exist somewhere...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

intense1
03-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Well Phil, Mikes heading says it all "who needs NEETS". He sure starts out on the nasty side.

If it wasn't for Billy B running NEETS at Mountain years ago this place would have been closed down. No car counts in the regular divisions, no fans in the stands and NEETS paying the bills.

Come on, W.L.
You know Neets never really existed...

richardpetey
03-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Sounds like "Kenny Finish"( the fraction) is in denial.................:help:
Looks like "13" is on the payroll........................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
03-26-2009, 01:52 PM
how about we give Erin a nice wedding present by being quiet now...like this is all I need right now on top of all the stress that has been building up the last few weeks.

I would REALLY appreciate it...I thank you all in advance for that...

:help:Would someone please close this thread already!!!! Way off what the original innocent point of this thread!!!! :mad:

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Love you...:applause:

witchin8
03-26-2009, 03:44 PM
How about everyone supports the local short track racing and just go NEETS and SVS :applause: