As usual...let me know if you come across any bugs...:angel:

www.neetsracing.com - look at it! :applause:

RGeeProductions
03-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Hey Joe, I just love you in drag on the contact page as MS. NEETS....LOL
You sexy devil!!!!!

gutter7
03-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Joe drag scary, but the new photographer's eyes....
they're going to cause a wreck. just sayin.

enduroracer131
03-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey Joe I think you forgot to add the link to the classifieds section, I didnt see it.

RGeeProductions
03-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey Joe I think you forgot to add the link to the classifieds section, I didnt see it.

It's on the links page "For Sale"....

Erin C
03-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Joe, why is your name in Cindy's contact? Next to her picture it says

"Joe Cutri
Email: cindy@neetsracing.com
Budd Lake, NJ

For more info on Ms. NEETS:"

Do you really want to be Ms. NEETS that bad?

Cindy...I would watch your back if I were you ;p...he already tried to be you once and we all know how that turned out! I don't think we need to re-live the size 12 wide women's high heel experience again! :lol:

NJ Chick
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
OH NO....Not again!!!!:disgusted "Hit-Man" Cutri is after me again!:help: Remember how he shot me last time Erin? Multiple times? I got dead and everything! Luckily it was Halloween....but now what...an Easter whacking?!:confused:
Joe, you don't have to do this, be your own woman for God's sake! Let your inner "Josephine" be free, climb out of that closet and stay out of mine!!!:lol:

enduroracer131
03-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Ah ok I missed that...thanks

DerbyN8-128
03-25-2009, 07:19 PM
whats with "the playboy" part of my 50k thing at the bottom of the page joe? lol

Site looks great :applause:

Erin C
03-25-2009, 09:29 PM
I think he means your last name...lol...like Hugh Heffner, the playboy guy :lol:

Sometimes you have to think about some of the weird things he does..lol

DerbyN8-128
03-25-2009, 09:58 PM
wow...its been so long since someone made a reference to Hugh, i actually didn't even think about that. Thanks for bringing it back Joe! :rolleyes:

that makes sense. I get stuff like that all the time when I mention my last name.

On the other hand, I checked out the site some more and once you figure out where everything it is, it REALLY is a lot easier to navigate then it was before, and although it appears cluttered, it is well organized and I like the setup.

Also, thanks for adding my link in the links section

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Oh boy....of all the things I had to scew up...why did it end up being me in drag!?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes::applause::help:

Sorry "Hugh" my references to some things may be a bit askew...Erin doesn't let me out of the closet sometimes in fear of hearing her say "Hey, Joe just came out of the closet"...;) And, you're welcome...about the link!

Like I said in the post on the main page, I will be creating a navigation how-to guide shortly...I tried to keep things in one spot and as organized as possible with just one top bar and the links down the sides for each different venue. Some minor things like the series overview and what is neets page and classifieds section have been moved to the "links" page to free up some space on the main page.

The old format had rows and numerous columns of info scattered about...the main navigation bar was on the left, but the newest event info was on the right, the schedule was on the top and there was no link to any past results... I had a few emails regarding this and I knew it was time to attempt to clean it up...now, maintaining it is a different story! :*-(;)

Otherwise, your most important links, such as purse and media and news, are located on the top bar with sponsors/shporship info just below that...links to each separate venue and their respectful directions/schedule/rules are on the left and right...this way, when I get someone asking :help: why do we have an event posted for August 22nd at Grandview...I know exactly what they are looking at!

Either way...Cindy shall have her own name on the contacts page soon enough...hopefully I will be able to turn my laptop on today and get that fixed and load up the newest registrations...to both venues!:D

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 08:05 AM
One last thank you...while we're somewhat on the topic of new websites...

A special thanks goes out to JA for getting our new Forum Logo on the forums so quickly! ...don't know what I mean...scroll up.

Thanks JA and the entire www.racerhub.com staff!

Erin C
03-26-2009, 10:36 AM
also...if you don't see a difference, refresh the page...lol...I had to!

PS...Don't forget to change my name on the website, too.. :drool:

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 10:53 AM
WHAT?!?!?

Why am I changing your name?

EnduroFromDE
03-26-2009, 11:02 AM
change to Erin Cutri(I guess?)...but you still got a few days for that...

congrats again to you both...:applause::applause::applause::cheers::chee rs::cheers:

CJfilms
03-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Yeah but...I'm not jumping the gun just yet...she has to EARN THAT NAME!!! LOL!!!!

SAY I DO FIRST!!!:-B