PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Tech Reminder

Tracy87BB
04-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Just a reminder that Riverhead will be holding preseason tech this Saturday (April 4th) and next Saturday (April 11th) from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., weather permitting. The fee to get in the pits will be $5, and if your car is essentially race-ready, it will save you from having to wait on line before being able to run practice later in the month.

The current weather forecast for Saturday is calling for a 30% chance of showers...keep an eye on LongIslandJam.com on Saturday if you are planning on making the trip out, as I will be sure to get the information out as quickly as possible if there is any change to the schedule.

Dave A
04-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the info Tracy..

Tracy87BB
04-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Everything is a "go" for today, for anyone who is planning to head out and get their car inspected.:wave:

Tracy87BB
04-08-2009, 02:24 PM
There is a second preseason tech date scheduled for this Saturday, April 11 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Several drivers took advantage of the opportunity last weekend.

The weather forecast at this point is calling for a 50% chance of showers on Saturday, so I will do my best to inform everyone as quickly as possible if there is any change of plans due to the weather.

chealy7296
04-08-2009, 07:45 PM
This Saturday the 11th I will be out at the track rain or shine with license applications. I need to clean and organize my office so if you would like to purchase your license early stop my and see me. If you want, send me an e-mail to check that I am there, don't plan on being there all day. I will get back to you ASAP.

Tracy87BB
04-09-2009, 11:47 AM
The forecast is NOT looking good for this weekend. I'm seeing an 80% chance of rain Friday evening through to Saturday night.

I will do my best to keep everyone posted as far as tech is concerned.

Tracy87BB
04-11-2009, 07:52 AM
As of 8 a.m., Riverhead officials are still planning to hold tech today, beginning at 9. There looks to be some bad weather moving in soon, though, so I will do my best to keep everyone posted if there is a change of plans.