PDA

View Full Version : Sad news - Dale Beers

Howie
04-02-2009, 10:31 AM
On Wednesday, Eric Beers lost his dad. A sad day and racing has lost another of the truly nice guys. RIP Dale.

http://www.beersmotorsports.com/

From the Allentown Morning Call -

Dale M. Beers Sr.
"> Dale M. Beers, Sr.
Dale M. Pap Beers Sr. 70, of Northampton died April 1, 2009 in St. Lukes Hospital, Fountain Hill surrounded by his loving family. Dale and his wife Dorothy Dottie Haldaman Beers would have been 53 years in October. Born June 1, 1938 in Danielsville, he was the son of the late Howard Sr. and Martha (Marsh) Beers. He was the owner and operator of Dale Beers Aluminum Siding Company. Dale was a member of Hope Lutheran Church, Cherryville. He loved auto racing and was a well known car owner since 1962. He fielded cars for many different drivers at most of the local tracks, including, Grandview, Nazareth, Dorney Park, Ma- honing, Evergreen and Flemington Speedways. Dale was a member of Allen Township Fire company, Travelers Protective Association, Fred Snyder American Legion post #353 and a life member of the Raccoon Club, Northampton. Survivors: Besides his wife Dorothy; daughters, JoAnn S. wife of Robert Heavy Scherer, of Northampton, Lori A. wife of David Kerper Jr., of Northampton; sons, Eric A. Beers and wife Cherie, of Northampton, Jason C. Beers Sr. and wife Brandy, of Fleetwood; eight grandchildren, Bobbi Jo and husband Greg Martin, Beverly Scherer and Fiancee Willis Curry, Brandi Scherer, Justin Bunce, Jason Beers Jr., Kailyn Beers, Shaye Kerper and Austin Beers; brother, David Beers and wife Pearl of Cherryville; sisters, Gladys Werley of Bath, Olivia wife of Lewis Romanishan of Bath, Ruth Edelman of Chapmans; nieces and nephews. Dale was predeceased by a son, Dale M. Beers Jr. and 11 brothers and sisters. Services: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 11 a.m. in Hope Lutheran Church, Cherryville. Family and friends may call Monday 6 - 8:30 p.m. in the Reichel Funeral Home, 326 E. 21st Street, Northampton and Tuesday, 10 - 11 a.m. in the church. Burial will be in the New Hope Cemetery, Danielsville. Contributions: Memorials in Dales memory may be presented to the funeral home
Published in the Morning Call on 4/3/2009

Linda
04-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Eric and his family. It's so sad, Eric just recently lost his nephew and now his dad. Rick & Linda

stabone
04-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Eric and his family. It's so sad, Eric just recently lost his nephew and now his dad. Rick & Linda

And also Eric lost one of his former Car Owners and more important good friend Keith Kocher......Dale was one of a kind {as you can see by Eric's website} and he will be truely missed......

Axel
04-02-2009, 01:41 PM
I am very sad to hear this bad news. My condolences to the entire Beers family.

Precision Auto
04-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Our thoughts and prayers to the Beers family and friends.

Linda and Norm Case

Camper Lady
04-02-2009, 04:28 PM
The Beers family is in our hearts and prayers

Joe and Linda Brady

mikel 3
04-02-2009, 07:39 PM
We all got to know Eric and all of the rest of the Beers gang when he drove the 3.They are some of the best people you could ever meet it just doesn't seem fair sometime seeing such a great bunch of people suffering as much heartache as they have suffered recently.Just a very sad day.Mike, Paula and Nick L.

Chris
04-02-2009, 07:42 PM
My condolences to the family and friends.

RGeeProductions
04-02-2009, 08:43 PM
My condolences to Eric and his whole family.

AnneMarie
04-02-2009, 10:47 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you Eric. I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. HUGS!!

TJ1976
04-03-2009, 05:45 AM
Our condolences to the Beers family.

Tim and Samantha Jensen