PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations 36 Team!!!

Timin' Girl
04-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Way to go TC on your 32nd Tour victory... Way to start off the year... Great job to Brad and the whole 36 team... :applause:

mattphoto
04-05-2009, 05:23 PM
congrats to Ted Christopher he is on top of his game right now

Camper Lady
04-05-2009, 07:26 PM
:applause:Way to go TC. A good clean run. You were the class of the field. You are the MAN:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Bobby1717
04-05-2009, 07:45 PM
That was a great clean win by TC. He is head of the class when he is patient on the track.

Side note: Does anyone know the status of the crew member that was injured on pit road?

limodmaniac
04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
I haven't been there for all 500, but today was a great run by Jamie. The final standings don't show how strong he was today. Passing for the lead had many people standing in the grandstands . I think there might just be a trip to victory lane this year!

Jaws
04-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Great race, Jamie was great (Not good) for the first 1/3 of the race. If they had pittted with everyone else earliy it would have been a top 5 easy.

THere should be good things all year for Jamie.

That cross over by TC was the move. Jimmy moust have been stunned to see him go right back by!

Best Icebreaker in a lot of years, big crowd, great weather, great racing in all divisions!

And there was PORK ROLL!

gmac19
04-05-2009, 09:13 PM
i heard he hit a hole and tripped over the left rear tire and flipped under it and the car ran him over broke his leg pelvis fracutred lung..dont hold me to it all but thats what i heard before i left the track.

mattphoto
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
hope the crew member will be ok

Jaws
04-05-2009, 10:00 PM
i heard he hit a hole and tripped over the left rear tire and flipped under it and the car ran him over broke his leg pelvis fracutred lung..dont hold me to it all but thats what i heard before i left the track.

Who's team was he on the 52?

Good luck to him, it can be scary on pit road.

It looked like a couple of cars were double parked today.

Crazy Horse
04-05-2009, 10:02 PM
It was my first time attending the Icebreaker and for sure It won't be my last. I was very impressed by the way Thompson ran the whole day.It was REAL RACING by REAL RACECAR DRIVERS, great job by all involved. THANKS for entertaining me and my herd :applause::applause: Good Luck Donnie Lia.

ModTourMan
04-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Great race, Jamie was great (Not good) for the first 1/3 of the race. If they had pittted with everyone else earliy it would have been a top 5 easy.

THere should be good things all year for Jamie.

That cross over by TC was the move. Jimmy moust have been stunned to see him go right back by!

Best Icebreaker in a lot of years, big crowd, great weather, great racing in all divisions!

And there was PORK ROLL!

Yes, a great day indeed. I was real happy to see Jamie run so good. He looked real sharp out there today. It was a great day to be outside watching the Mods...lets hope the rest of the year brings more of the same.

zoomcat
04-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Very good day, well run show, the fastest car and driver won and good to see Jamie have such a great run in his 500th.

oleblue
04-06-2009, 12:19 PM
awesome job ted, brad and the whole team. what a awesome combination, one the best crews chiefs ever and possibly the greatest modifed driver ever

TMAC
04-06-2009, 12:30 PM
What a way to start off the year!Congrats to TC and the whole 36 crew

WhelanModFan
04-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Great job by TC and his crew! :cheers:

Always good to see the TC boo-birds leaving with their heads down. :lol:

BigMac
04-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Great race weekend. That was probably the best WMT race at Thompson in 10 years. One of the biggest crowds too. These guys are so much more enjoyable to watch when there not putting each other in the fence. There were almost 30 cars running at the finish. When is the last time that happened? After the race everybody was already talking about going to Stafford. Just an awesome start to the season.

gmac19
04-06-2009, 09:23 PM
i think the new tire had A LOT to do with it ..after the race i heard a bunch of drivers were really happy with the new tire ..they all went into it with a blindfold because they had no idea what was going to happen with it ..but in the end they were all happy..and a TON of rubber was laied down all over the place..