PDA

View Full Version : Back in action!

CJfilms
04-06-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm back~~~!!!

Sorry for the absence there...the wedding was my excuse to take a week off of work and play...no job, no NEETS, no worries...just bills piling up! :lol:

But it is good to be back! I know there are a lot of questions here and I will be addressing them all soon enough! The biggest thing now is:

PRE-REGISTRATIONS AND SPONSORS!!!

Both myself and Josh have received numerous calls regarding rules and such and everyone says the same thing..."I am bringing 4-5 cars, I just have not registered yet".

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PRE-REGISTRATIONS!!! We can not save pit space for anyone who is not pre-registered....if we have 60+ cars in each race and there is only 20 or so registered for each...those 20 or so will have space reserved for them first...we need to prepare for the event as much as you all are doing now!

Also, if we know you are bringing 4+ cars, we can arrange your cars to be tech'd as soon as you arrive rather than parking and moving cars twice...

SPONSORS!!! Time to get on board!!! Trophy sponsorship is going to be passing by shortly, the trophies are going to be made shortly and without your involvement now, we cannot add it on later!!! Trophy Sponsorship is only $300!!! Please contact me ASAP!!!

Event sponsorship is also a big plus!!! Don't miss out on the first event!!! 2009 is set to be a huge season, call me to get involved now! Aside from the website and press release publicity, you also get a mention on the trophies and your comany info will be posted and announced all day long!!! Call for and event sponsorship today, don't miss out! See the sponsorship opportunities page to see just how you can get involved with NEETS:
http://www.neetsracing.com/sponsors/sponsoring.htm

See you all in a bunch of posts later tonight!

Contact info below!

DerbyN8-128
04-06-2009, 04:19 PM
when you do get around to answering questions, check out the "Can you hear me now" thread up at the top. I'm sure some people are still wondering what types of scanners they need.

-Nate

CJfilms
04-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Nate, I am meeting with our radio man this Saturday to figure out what I will be using to broadcast and what frequency everyone will use....

We have had some difficulties meeting up...playing phone tag...the usual.

With less than 20 days to the first race, I am running around trying to tie everything up and be done with it all so we can go have some fun! Plus...returning to work after a week off is leaving me 0 time to make/take phone calls during the day...

I will have something posted up on Saturday!

gutter7
04-08-2009, 06:43 PM
At GV. the raciever is 1409
and the radio shack scanner is 4676000
I imagine you will be using there system.

CJfilms
04-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Being an outside series...we will be using our own system. I am working on obtaining the radio I will be broadcasting from as well as overhauling the officials' radio gear. Our equipment is 5 years old and the batteries have been acting up for the past year now, so it is time to refine...

I am looking to put a simple system in place, one that anyone will be able to use, whether it is raceiver or radio shack...I have to coordinate with my radio man on this one to get set up properly.

As I said before...between playing phone tag and having our schedules running over each other...we have not had the chance to get together and set up the system yet...as of this Saturday I will have the answers though!

Also to be noted... I have been speaking with a number of different drivers who use the radio shack version scanners....they seem to be the best bang for your buck. We will be aiming to utilize a frequency that everyone will be able to pick up, that way there should be no difficulties!