PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Still Looking Into Thompson Pit Road Accident; Little Has His Own Concerns

ShawnCourchesne
04-08-2009, 03:34 AM
NASCAR Still Looking Into Pit Road Accident At Thompson; Mod Tour Director Chad Little Has His Own Concerns ( http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2009/04/nascar-still-looking-into-sund.html)

mikel 3
04-09-2009, 06:29 PM
What a joke just reading Shawns post tells it all.The tracks owner Hoenig saying once the tour shows up its out of his hands its Nascars responsibility.After all thats just what his lawyer told him to say,Deny,Deny,Deny.pass the buck.This is how to CYA ,cover your A$$.What a CLOWN.Then Chad Little sounding like Minny the Mope I don't know how that story got started.I really find it hard to believe that I was the only person that heard what was said about the Pothole just prior to the race.Another one doing exactly what Nascars lawyer told him to say Deny,Deny, Deny,Pass the buck CyA . Who cares what happens to the poor guy with the family thats going to suffer for a very long time because of this case of either laziness or shear incompetence.Don't worry John and family the racing community will rally behind you on this one.