PDA

View Full Version : Tough Love: Once Again NASCAR Shows They Have A Strange Way Of Caring

ShawnCourchesne
04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Tough Love: Once Again NASCAR Shows They Have A Strange Way Of Caring ( http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2009/04/tough-love-once-again-nascar-s.html)

rapidroman
04-12-2009, 08:56 AM
nascar has been a plane flying without a pilot for some time. to me, ne modifieds are the only racers. true racers. i mean, don't you appreciate the results that richie got as a farm family, gas station owner, spin the wrenches, car builder, start to race as a seasoned adult, no silver spoon here, so much more than a 4 year old that started cart racing, that had the best equipment at every level, and never worked a day in their life? think about it. even tiger, i mean, sooner or later i think i could have picked up on it too if i was put on a course at 4. but, it's so refreshing that we can hold on with the ne modifieds. with real racers like jamie tomaino and crew men like grumpy. listen, it's going away. to be replaced with freaks courting rick hendrick in the pits. i mean, the awards banquet now... remember richie jr accepting the championship award at the podium? wow. the modified banquet never did accept the marketing department, robotic, teleprompters, that nascar ushered in. the passion is gone. praise the Lord though, the Passion is here. nascar needs a resurrection. praise the Lord though, we have the hope of the Resurrection.