PDA

View Full Version : Website trouble...

CJfilms
04-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Having some problems viewing the site on my computer. I will look into this further today, so if you are having any trouble with the site, email me and I will try to get all the bugs fixed tonight.

Also, I will be posting info later today!

RGeeProductions
04-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Joe, I just went thru the site and all looks ok to me.....
Right side, Asphalt Sponsors seems to be cut off and that's all...

CJfilms
04-13-2009, 01:00 PM
The images along the lower half of the page do not load up on the two different computers I have tried...and if you hit refresh once or twice it says access is forbidden...

I probably just need to call customer support and let them iron it out on their end...

As for the asphalt sponsors...we don't have any yet, therefore the way it appears is correct...for now!

DerbyN8-128
04-13-2009, 04:57 PM
site is working for me :wave:

CJfilms
04-15-2009, 08:03 AM
Still experiencing problems on my end...but I think I may have identified the source of these problems!

1... Traffic is WAY up this whole month, so that is adding to some of this dilemma.
2...The site is getting heavy...media section is overloaded.

I am going to remove some of the images from the past years and see if that relieves some of the stress on the site...if not, I may need to upgrade our hosting status!

Photos from 2005 and 2006 will be temporarily removed...if you would like to view photos from this time frame, just email me and I can load up photos from the event you are looking to view.