PDA

View Full Version : This weekends MMES enduro program

Geno
04-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Here’s the scoop on this weekends enduros (this is for both, Saturday and Sunday):

Pits Open 10:30 am | Grandstands Open 12:00 pm | Practice 12:30 pm (for regular divisions)| Enduro Transponder Check | Time Trials to Follow | 125-lap Enduro to follow Time Trials

Enduro pit admission is $25, plus registration fee and transponder

Marv72
04-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the clarification.

This helps in planning the day.

1 question I have is the inspecting of the enduro cars. (2009 sticker)
When is this going to take place? Before transponder check or after?

Thanks

intense1
04-16-2009, 11:11 AM
All Enduro cars will need to have an inspection sticker before they go out to race. (approx. 3 pm)
I would plan on being there no later than 1:30 pm.

CJfilms
04-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Good luck to all the drivers this weekend...especially to those leaving Mountain on Sunday to race on down to the Diamond for a double dose of enduro action! :cheers:

Remember, if you are planning on racing at the NEETS Spring Fling on Sunday April 26th at Grandview Speedway, please send in your pre-registrations this week!!!

erinb@neetsracing.com

Good luck and see you ALL soon!

intense1
04-17-2009, 03:03 PM
And good luck to you, too. (you'll need it)
Just a reminder...there is no need to pre-register for any MMES Enduros(except Halloween Screamer). Just show up, pay, and play!
125 laps and double points this weekend...we look forward to seeing everyone.

White Lightnin
04-17-2009, 05:35 PM
You could have said "and good luck to you, too" and stopped. :disgusted

Zcar
04-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Wish I could make it down Joe...I had a great time runnin in the dirt last year:)

richardpetey
04-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Sure! Steal the guys show and then bust his chops when he gets a couple of new venues, good work Mr. fraction.......................:rolleyes:
I would come up Sunday and stink up the big car show, but I don't know if I can afford to race(or suffer through another mystery DQ) at Lapdance...................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

White Lightnin
04-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Isn't a fraction part of a whole?

richardpetey
04-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Usually, its the quotient of TWO wholes................:help:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

intense1
04-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Uncle Petey,
Lord knows, i'm sure you could use a VACATION.
Come have some fun in the SUN.
Try not to get lapped.
You know the old saying, if you wanna DANCE, you gotta pay the band.
2 cents from 2/10ths

EnduroFromDE
04-17-2009, 11:36 PM
again, with the little smart remarks:mad::mad::mad:
(you'll need it) that wasnt really necessary:disgusted:disgusted:disgusted
Joe try posting somthing positive in wishing all your drivers a good race and you have to once again make it sound like "your"(yet not really yours) series is better then anything else....both series are great becuase both series ARE Enduros and with in driving distance from me...Mountain(when it was that) was the first track I ever raced on, but it was with NEETS. I loved racing at the track and yet loved racing with the people and drivers of NEETS, and thats never going to change. Neither one are never going to have 80 cars + when you have an enduro race going on somwhere with in a 50 mile radius of each other every weekend...between this weekend and oct 18ths NEETS race at grandview there are only about 4 weekends where there are not any enduros, and im not even counting riverhead which has more cars there then anywhere else. so until I see an enduro with over 200 cars in the pits again that series is not any better then the other.
P.S. Good luck to those running this weekend where ever they choose to run...

miller78
04-18-2009, 01:25 AM
hey this both enduro series has 20 cars in each class i miss them 60 cars days but i guess i wont see that anytime soon because of these lil fights tracks ant getting the car count so the track owners say the hell with enduro then guys like me that have lil money have no where to race so see u on sunday why we still have a track to race on:wave:

richardpetey
04-18-2009, 06:49 AM
Thats the trouble with a "Lapdance", you pay alotta money and you never get the "real deal".....................:eek:
I'll come up "Do We Decimal", but I wanna get tech'ed before the race so no games can be played after the checkered flag drops............:rolleyes:
Don't worry "Mr Thriller Miller", as long as you have greedy promoters, enduros will still be around................:disgusted
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

witchin8
04-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Good Luck to all drivers running in the MMES and NEETS!!!!