PDA

View Full Version : Last call...

CJfilms
04-15-2009, 08:10 AM
Event sponsorship opportunity is still open!!! Trophies have been ordered, but it is not too late to get on board and have your comapny name/logo engraved on each and every trophy!

Deadline is April 20th!!!

Pre-registrations!!! I am still receiving emails from people (new drivers mainly) asking about rules and such with no pre-registration or sign of how many cars they are bringing..all I know is it is more than two! Please send your pre-registrations in ASAP!!! It will lock up a pit spot for you AND guarantee your number's availability!!!
...just a reminder about pit space...if pit space becomes limited and drivers are parked outside of the pits...you AND your crew will still need to pay for pit admission since there will be no work on cars allowed outside of the pits. PERIOD. If you are parked in the lot and you get a flat...if you do not have your crew, equipment and spares with you in the pits, you are done racing... Also, no one will be allowed to be running in and out of the gates to grab tools and such from their trailer...

Taxes!!!...well, it is April 15th...did you do yours?

critter
04-15-2009, 05:16 PM
i filed for a extension , boo

CJfilms
04-16-2009, 08:32 AM
Extension grnated...you have 10 days to get 'r done....see you then!