PDA

View Full Version : almost time

critter
04-19-2009, 05:15 PM
hope ever one is ready for the 26th , im hopin my truck stays together lol question on scoring , since im in with the big cars do i score with them or are the trucks a different thing ? just wondering , good luck all :cool:

Erin C
04-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey Critter, Joe here on Erin's computer...

You will be scored with the big cars...unless there are at least 20 TRUX at the event, they will be running with their respected class (i.e. v6 s10 runs with the big cars, 4 cylinder s10 will run with the small cars).

If you have any questions feel free to call me, 267-767-4923.

See you SOON...SUNDAY!!!!

critter
04-20-2009, 06:05 PM
thats cool guess they will all be chasin me down lol :lol:

DerbyN8-128
04-20-2009, 08:08 PM
are you in a 4 or 6 cyl?

CJfilms
04-20-2009, 09:40 PM
I believe Critter is in a V6...or else he would be doing the chasin'!!!

gutter7
04-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Thought i could make it but not looking to good, kid tells me wen. he needs a cage not a crush bar.:*-(

EnduroFromDE
04-22-2009, 06:43 PM
as far as NEETS at grandview... "Roll cage not mandatory, yet highly recommended.
A. Minimum acceptable protection is (1) bar behind the driver placed from one
side to the other to prevent the car from crushing the driver in an impact.
B. 4-piont cage is recommended.
i. (1) hoop behind seat, extending higher than driver's head, and (1) door bar
on driver side recommended.
C. No bars are to extend out forward of the firewall.
D. If roll cage is installed, dash may be removed.
E. If no roll cage is installed, dash must remain in car. "

this is copied and pasted from NEETS rule book...

Of course if you dont feel safe without the cage...please take the time to get the roll cage installed...the next race is less then a month away...

critter
04-22-2009, 06:57 PM
yeah com on race it , i need to find a big napa hat for my truck lol , and yes its a v6 vroom vroom :wave:

EnduroFromDE
04-22-2009, 07:57 PM
yeah com on race it , i need to find a big napa hat for my truck lol , and yes its a v6 vroom vroom :wave:

why dont you find a NAPA delivery truck and snag one off of that. or just make one out of styrphone... make sure you strap it down good... and it is suppose to be like 85 and sunny on sunday at the track so what ever you do, dont make it out of chocolate...lol ...ummmmmm......styrphone......

DerbyN8-128
04-22-2009, 08:18 PM
So far it is supposed to be nice on Sunday...but then again the local weather station said it was supposed to be nice all week so far and it has rained every day so far at least for a little.

But right now they are saying warm and sunny