PDA

View Full Version : New for Event #2

CJfilms
04-20-2009, 11:24 AM
The pre-registration process will be changing a bit...you will still have to send in the normal information, but we will be requesting ONE ADDITIONAL ITEM...

IF you will require a transponder rental for the event, you must indicate so in your pre-registration.

Sample pre-registration:
Driver name: Joe Cutri
Division: Big Car
Car #: 32
I have my own transponder, 8 digit number: 1234 5678
- or -
I will rent a transponder.

Since NEETS rents the units from GP Sports Timing, we need to know how many we need to rent. The units cost us $640 per box which provides us with 32 units. Typically we should not need more than one box, which should cover both races, since some of our drivers already own their own unit...but we are renting two for this first event just to be safe...

If you provide us with your 8 digit number off the back of your unit and we know who will need a unit...we can go an load up information into the computer before the event which will allow us to have proper results at the end of the event and proper results loaded onto the mylaps.com website.

I will make sure to post up a reminder about this for the next few events, but sooner or later this will become part of the registration process...

Thanks!