PDA

View Full Version : practice

nflobster
04-20-2009, 09:00 PM
i'll have to say i was suprised how well amber handled herself out there. justin's new look was nice. but i must say both bill park and dave brigati are on their game. most impressive on the way their cars looked out there and definately the class of the field. looks like it will be a battle between the 20 and 98x.

mbgolfer
04-20-2009, 09:45 PM
not everybody was there:wave:

nflobster
04-21-2009, 05:56 AM
from what i have heard not too many more to show up:(. plus with the tire rule the way it is the part timers probably won't bother coming

Lugnuts
04-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Leave it to management to make yet another bad decision. With the economy the way it is and some teams on a limited budget, your right with the tire rule the field will probably not be a full one on most nights. All they are doing is keeping the teams with deep pockets up front.

I say this with a full understanding of what they are trying to do, (keeping the wrecks and jamming up the field to a minimum) however if teams that can't afford to buy tires are do to start up front based on handicapping and the teams that can afford to buy tires do buy them and are slated to start towards the rear of the field, they should be able to drive there way to the front anyway. In my opinion that's the fair way to do it. The new way is just going to shut down the guy who really wants to race but can't afford to buy 4 tires every week, and when he/she does show up to race possibly every week doesn't have even a chance of finishing up front.