PDA

View Full Version : Miss Information:

EPAEnduros.Com
04-27-2009, 10:35 AM
I owe a number of you an apology. I rendered bad information yesterday at the track as the calendar in my head got twisted up, probably melted it from the heat or it just got to dusty that I couldn't read it properly... either that or I'm simply losing my mind (which is probably the case).

ANYWAY... New Egypt does NOT run this Sunday... only Big Diamond's Nutty Buddy Enduro #2. Looking at my official schedule (on EPA Enduros.Com), New Egypt re-scheduled their April 26th event the same day as Sundance's (Mountain) next race which is May 17th. Sorry NES boys/girls, EPA Enduros will be at Sundance for the first official time that weekend simply because I owe it to Pappy Herman, Gino, and of course Josh to come up there for the first time too.

EPA Enduros coverage schedule for the next month:
May 3 - Big Diamond Raceway
May 17 - Sundance Vacations Speedway
May 24 - NEETS @ Grandview Speedway
June 14 - Big Diamond Raceway
June 21 - NEETS @ Grandview Speedway
June 28 - New Egypt Speedway (Sorry Sundance... see above).

Finally. I'd like to publicly thank Joe, Erin, and the rest of the entire NEETS staff for treating me (usually us) at EPA Enduros with extreme compassion yesterday as they saw how much the heat was kickin my butt. As always, we do everything it takes to make enduro racing great for all of you drivers and I'm doing everything I can to give you guys/gals the best coverage possible to help improve the sport's recognition.

Having said that I'd also like to publicly thank my new friend Jake Oswald for taking my camera out during the big car show and helping me grab a couple pictures. As with the first one though the dust was simply too intense for me (us) to keep shooting because until I can raise enough money through website sponsorships and other sources of income, I'm still stuck with my cheap Kodak "Easyshare" camera which isn't always the best at taking action shots let alone in a Dust Bowl which resembled the 30's from what I saw on TV.

See some of ya'z next week, others on the 17th, and the rest of you on the 24th.

CJfilms
04-27-2009, 10:59 AM
Jakey boy helping? You two aren't cousins right??? Nah, I think you will be ok Jimmy! (inside joke, I'll explain later...)

I'm glad you had a blast...the sun got to us all yesterday and the hot dusty breezes didn't help... It was like standing in the Sahara getting sandblasted...ouch!