PDA

View Full Version : Have to share!!!

Sac-Man
04-27-2009, 01:07 PM
It's 1:00 pm Monday; I've had two showers and I'm still getting Grandview dirt eye crispies:p
:lol:ROTFLOL:lol:

Erin C
04-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Is that something you can put in milk and eat for breakfast????

Ewwwww :drool:

EnduroFromDE
04-27-2009, 02:48 PM
it WILL make it look like chocolate milk when you get done, give it a wirl...let me know how it turns out...:lol: just got done riping out the r/f strut and control arm...looks easly fixable... I on the other hand just took one shower... I was only out there for 25 laps so i wasnt as bad as you john...:p

CJfilms
04-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Saturday night was worse for me than Sunday being I was up in the tower for most of the day... But, I am with you Johnny Sac...I took 3 showers in 2 days so far and I can still feel grit in my hair!!!!:applause:

I'm probably going to get chewed out for that title, but it's better I get yelled at than anyone else!!!

DerbyN8-128
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
supposed to be dirt track racing...not dust bowl cruising. We needed a rain storm out there.

critter
04-27-2009, 07:15 PM
since where sharin im a little darker today , noticed that in the bath room lol :lol:

CJfilms
04-28-2009, 08:21 AM
What did I notice in my bathroom? When I took off my official's shirt...I had a nice V-shaped burn on my chest! Let the farmer's tan begin...

EPAEnduros.Com
04-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Ya know gang, when I got home I was hurtin but waking up the next morning I noticed a nice golden brown complexion on my arms & face but didn't hurt one bit. Wow, and my one medication says to avoid long exposure to sunlight? Goes to show you what they know huh?

BTW: A shower, a 3 hour soak in the tub, and another shower to wash out the tub (and rince myself off) and I'm back to normal again. Can't say the same thing for mom's van though .. LOL