PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

Erin C
04-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Did anyone get a chance to look at Jamie's photos?

http://jlynnphotos.com/Grandview.htm

She took so many pictures! I also noticed that she has a special going, 2 for 1 pricing for the next 28 days...I would take advantage of that if you were planning on ordering.

Anyways, the point of this was WOW did she capture some great shots! I have only gone through the pre-race pictures (which have a lot of great candid shots) and the 4cyl so far since I am at work :help: but I can't wait to see the rest of them!!

Please check them out if you haven't had a chance to yet...they are great!

BIGDADDY64
04-28-2009, 09:05 AM
i checked them out
she did a great job

enduroracer131
04-28-2009, 09:34 AM
Yes there were alot of good pics

CJfilms
04-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Everyone kindly remember that the photographer who is in business...needs to stay in business... Grab a couple of photos just for the heck of it. Support Jamie since she is the only one snapping photos on the infield while the race is on.

If no one is buying photos it will be hard to convince her to stick around....of course, who could resist my charm? :applause::applause::applause:

www.jlynnphotos.com

EPAEnduros.Com
04-28-2009, 01:57 PM
I can Joe! (resist your charm) LOL

Guess no pix from Grandview this month since my pewny little crap camera couldn't keep up with the dust and the photographer wasn't in any shape to keep up with the heat anyway :P

EnduroFromDE
04-28-2009, 02:05 PM
gona get a few myself...cant beat that price...6 pics for under 10 bucks...

CJfilms
04-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Now Steve...what are you going to do with that many photos of your favorite officials?

SAY IT SAY IT!!! ---> "I'm going to plaster my walls with Josh Oswald!"

Oh please say it for me Steve!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EnduroFromDE
04-28-2009, 03:44 PM
THAT IS CREEPY IN MORE WAYS THEN YOU KNOW:disgusted
But after Sunday I would say he is, only because SOMEONE there wanted to check my cavalier for a locked rear end...:rolleyes:
but ok Joe... "I'm going to plaster my walls with Josh Oswald!"
Now where's "barf" on that smilies list...

DerbyN8-128
04-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Hey Joe, on the media page (or maybe the contact page, dont remember) you have the website address as Jlynnphotography instead of photos. Noticed it last night.

And yes, there are a ton of pictures on there, and will be buying some (can't tell how slow my car is going in the pictures :applause:)

critter
04-28-2009, 09:30 PM
i checked em out good shots of that 00 critter truck lol

CJfilms
04-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Steve...we all know you slipped a posi rear in that cavalier!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Nate, I will be making some changes to the media page/sections soon...Jamie is sending me a disc with the originals so that I can upload a few onto the main page and probably just highlight the events and include a link to all her photos. ...gotta think about how I will be doing that one...