PDA

View Full Version : Driver Spotlight on EPA Enduros:

EPAEnduros.Com
04-28-2009, 10:12 PM
I just conducted about 85% of an interview with NEETS regular Shon Elk before my telephone died. His interview will be continued at about 7:30am tomorrow morning and posted as soon as I get it edited and up on the site. NEETS is mentioned a couple times during this interview and I figured some of you guys may want to hear your names as mentioned by us in the interview.... Right Uncle Petey? *cough* hint hint...

Also for Driver Spotlight, I'd like to do Tim Pauch for next week's interview but he's one guy I was unable to obtain a telephone number for on Sunday from Grandview. Can anybody either private message me his number, email it to webmaster@pageworkz.net or call me at 570.399.5286. Would be nice to FINALLY have a semi-timely interview with a current winner for a change :)

Thanks gang for everything,
Jimmy (as Joe likes to call me)

richardpetey
04-29-2009, 12:05 AM
Jim, thanks again for your effort to bring some notarity to the guys/gals who run enduros in this area...................:cool:
Shon Elk should be a great interview, I've only spoken to him a few times but he's the type of person/driver that keep me running enduros.....super guy............:applause:
Timmy's a quiet guy, never really gets credit for some of his career enduro accomplishments, and he's real tough on dirt, should be a interesting interview...................:rolleyes:
If I have his # I'll call and give it to you tomorrow.................:confused:
Keep up the great work......................:D
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EPAEnduros.Com
04-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Thanks Uncle Petey, one way or the other I'm sure I'll get it but I find it really hard to believe .. a Pauch quiet? A friend of mine Billy Junior sure didn't hang around with him very often as he was growing up, either that or Tim didn't rub off on him very much. Junior's dad though is also a quiet type so I can't be too surprised. With a legend like Tim it's going to be a very tough interview for me for a piece of me is still in awe of his (and some of all of your (as a group who posts on this message board's)) accomplishments in the world of auto racing.

Just remember gang, although I'm technically a part of the media now, I'm still a fan and enjoy the complete show this division puts on for us fans more so then the boring old weekly divisions. I appreciate the thanks you (Uncle Petey) and everybody else complements me with when you see me but truth is I do it for you because I love you all!

Now Uncle Petey... find Minersville on the map and hook up with me and I'll take you right to Big Diamond .. LOL *thinks* Ummm... for you... I-80 West to I-81 right around St. John's, PA (I know you know where that's at). Take I-81 south to the Minersville Exit (don't know the number anymore since they changed the interstate numbering system) and come south on Route 901. Call me when you're there and I'll meet up with you from that point. Pit gates open at 1pm and racing starts at around 5pm with the big cars first... :lol:

BTW: The walls aren't as tough at BDR but you gotta watch out for big ole yuke tires jumpin out at ya.... right Dr. Destruction? :help::wave:

NJ Chick
04-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Thank you again Jimmy for all of your help on Sunday! It was greatly appreciated as is all you do for enduro racing in general!:cheers:

Uhhhhhgggg...the famous yuke tire at Big D....it bit the Dr!:rolleyes: But speaking of yuke tires, did you all see Kory Stevens (Big car #20K) get on top of that one in between turns 1 and 2? I thought he was going to be stuck there the whole rest of the race, but somehow he wiggled off of it!:D