PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Larry!

Sac-Man
04-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Thank you Larry for changing my two right side tires Sunday!:applause:

Also, what years are acceptable for the Pontiac Sunfire you are looking for and how big is the budget?
There is a 96 on auction here:
http://www.salvagedirect.com/asp/viewitem.asp?itemid=718423

EnduroFromDE
04-29-2009, 02:04 PM
NOT A BAD CAR FOR A BUCK 50
better hurry and bid now, or you'll get outbid by a pizza shop...:applause:

Tracy57
04-29-2009, 09:57 PM
No problem Sac-Man.....

The sunfire is a '97 that we have sitting in the "parking lot". I keep calling around for an engine but the best price was $650. I think we'll just have to go to Harry's U-Pull- it one day to get an engine and also a replacement bumper for the thunderchicken that Larry (not me) damaged on Sunday....

I want to get this sunfire ready and running so that Larry and I don't keep fighting over who is going to drive the "Thunderchicken" for an enduro... :lol:

EPAEnduros.Com
04-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Call this number gang: 570.277.6866 - These are good people in the auto used parts business from Cumbola, PA. Their one owner/worker is an enduro driver at BDR (Kevin Martin) and will cut ya'z a break if they have what ya need. Just tell them Jim from EPA Enduros sent ya. Also former BDR Nutty Buddy Enduro sponsor/driver himself Doug Naftzinger could be another place ot look - 570.754.7491. Good luck finding your engines at a decent price.