PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

LJracer711
05-03-2009, 12:34 AM
They say that you don't know what you got, till it's gone. Well that is certainly true when the lifeline to our passion that is Modified Racing is not accessible for a few days. I don't know exactly what went on to crash the site, or whatever happened, but it made me realize how much this site means to me, and for everyone else in this modified community, for that matter. I would like to take the time to make sure the principles involved know how much I appreciate their hard work and dedication to make this site the foremost authority on modified racing. As someone who has followed this site since the beginning, as well as the early years of MSS with Lou, it's amazing to see what that kind of dedication has evolved into. Being someone who truly believes Modifieds are the absolute best racing there is, with my time and resources scarce, trying to raise a young family, this site is my lifeline, and I truly thank all of you, for everything that you do. Thanks again, LJ

RGeeProductions
05-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Thank you very much for the kind words....

Linda
05-03-2009, 08:50 AM
They say that you don't know what you got, till it's gone. Well that is certainly true when the lifeline to our passion that is Modified Racing is not accessible for a few days. I don't know exactly what went on to crash the site, or whatever happened, but it made me realize how much this site means to me, and for everyone else in this modified community, for that matter. I would like to take the time to make sure the principles involved know how much I appreciate their hard work and dedication to make this site the foremost authority on modified racing. As someone who has followed this site since the beginning, as well as the early years of MSS with Lou, it's amazing to see what that kind of dedication has evolved into. Being someone who truly believes Modifieds are the absolute best racing there is, with my time and resources scarce, trying to raise a young family, this site is my lifeline, and I truly thank all of you, for everything that you do. Thanks again, LJ

I agree...I read this and was thinking the same thing when I was trying to get onto the forum...well put!!

worm
05-03-2009, 02:33 PM
well put ,very nice written

Sicklajoie
05-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Here Here!

Insane
05-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks for all the hard work! Lou. would be proud and amazed what goes on here. thanks again

KickinAsphalt
05-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.. major props to all involved here up front AND behind the scenes....

Jaws
05-03-2009, 10:11 PM
I think I had withdrawal....lol

RGeeProductions
05-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Nice avatar Jaws, LOL.....

Jaws
05-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Nice avatar Jaws, LOL.....

Gee I am better with photoshop than I knew!!!

chrome horn
05-05-2009, 01:14 AM
ljracer thanks for the words and I'm glad we are a part of your daily routine