PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help find this car an enduro home?

Tracy57
05-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Is there anyone out there that can use a '77 FORD LTD? We wanted to use it as an enduro car then I got the Sunfire (which is a FWD). The low offers I'm getting from people want to use it in a demolition derby :mad:- I rather see it an an enduro... :) Since that is what our initial intentions were.

No rust, good interior, came from Alabama, 71K miles but it doesn't have a motor (In Larry's truck). If anyone from NEETS is interested, Larry will throw in the 350 that was in his truck. It also has a clean title- in my name to tranfer easily. I was looking for someone to restore it since it be easy (and inexpensive) project but we have too many projects and we can't start on the sunfire until we get rid of this one....

:help:

Any questions you can send a PM or call the # listed in the classifieds.

CJfilms
05-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Hmm...... So Tracy, are you looking to see it go in circles? Or are you looking to have someone restore it?

I'd buy it if I had the bucks...a trailer...a garage...time...you know where I'm going with this......:lol:

critter
05-04-2009, 04:46 PM
how much u looking to get ? wait the car is a ford and your givin a 350 with it hmmmm ?? let me know how much might have some one intrested :wave:

Tracy57
05-04-2009, 05:30 PM
We all know how much a LTD is in demand at a Car Show.... NOT! :lol: People just want to to see muscle cars and hot rods- not sedans.....

When my father was still with us, he would come to car shows- stand in front of a car and say to us "I crashed one of those" (in a derby at Nazareth). It made us laugh and wonder what WE will say in 30 years from now when our "enduro cars" are on display.... all pretty and polished to show off....

When I had the title transferred, the owner (son of the little old lady who had it) gave me the original bill of sale (from 1977) as well as the owners manual. He did tell me to let him know when it will be "on display again"- so he can see how it looks- as I said to myself "Yeah, it will be on display at an oval track" going in circles! Anyway... We all know that enduro cars last (or should) longer than a derby car. You can have MORE fun several times at an enduro than once at a derby....

$300- and I have quite a few people that want parts off of it (trim, headlights, etc.) so you can even make some $$.... Money that can go into your "NEETS racing fund"

DerbyN8-128
05-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Looks like a derby car to me ;)