PDA

View Full Version : Area Auto Racing News

Tracy87BB
05-04-2009, 02:08 PM
For those of you who are not aware, Area Auto Racing News ran a full-page Riverhead preview article in last week's paper (April 28th issue). I was sent a number of copies to distribute in the pit area for Opening Night. Due to my change in situation, I obviously could not be there to hand them out and made other arrangements. It is my understanding that some copies were handed out prior to the decision to cancel Saturday's events. There are still a limited number of copies left, and I have been informed that if you would like one, you should see Mike Cappiello on Saturday, as he will have them - obviously until the supply runs out. Keep in mind that there are only a limited number of them. The article covered the Modified, Late Model, Charger, Blunderbust, Figure Eight, Super Pro Truck, and Legends classes.

I would ask that any Legends drivers who are interested in obtaining a copy please contact me directly, as I have a limited number of copies that were set aside to distribute to your division on Sunday. I have those in my possession. I do not plan to be at Riverhead until May 24th, when your division is off. The next time I will be at the track when the Legends run will be June 14th. If you would like a copy and are willing to wait until then, I will be happy to reserve a copy and give it to you at that time. If you don't want to wait that long, we can try to work out some other arrangement for you to get it. You can PM me through the forums, or send me an email at tchirico@longislandjam.com.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding, and good luck to all of you in 2009!

TMAC
05-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Since i am a subscriber to AARN,got to read it already.Good job with the preview for the upcoming season.Its the best racing paper around...