Width: Turns: 55 feet wide
Straightaways: 50 feet wide

What do you guys think?

worm
05-06-2009, 08:37 AM
no problem,lets go

mattphoto
05-06-2009, 08:37 AM
I think Rockingham was one of the tracks for the modifieds in the EA Sports NASCAR Game. Can't remember what year

Teds Race Tours
05-06-2009, 09:48 AM
I think you would really need some tiny restricter plates. The Cup cars average about 150-155 mph at the Rock.

MJProcko
05-06-2009, 11:29 AM
my last cup race was the last race at the rock, the day after the N/S shootout (made a weekend out of it). As much as I'd like to see them there but with the speeds they would probably need a restrictor plate and probably the same wheel and hub designations going to Bristol, I think Dover might cause the same problem. Ofcourse the white packaderm in the room won't give them a purse big enough to run Bristol so the Rock, Dover and Richmond are probably pipe dreams. Sad.

corey17
05-06-2009, 04:53 PM
We've talked about it numerous times with Andy Hillenburg on our radio show and just in conversation. It could possibly be done, but the show wouldn't be that good, plates on all the cars and running them flat-footed all the way around. I'd say 97% chance you'll never see them there. BUT, the "Little Rock" out back could be a tour stop in the next few years. Built exactly like Martinsville, but with banking like Southern National Speedway, it would be perfect. It's one of the most perfect short-tracks I've ever seen with my own eyes.