PDA

View Full Version : The Chrome Horn Web site ??

nuke911
05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Can not get to the www.thechromehorn.com web site get 'Parallels Plesk Control Panel saying

Server Default page

If you see this page it means:
1. hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2. there's no such domain registered in Parallels Plesk Control Panel

I can get to the chromehorn by doing a google search and going to cached pages but no luck with the home page:*-( :help:

RGeeProductions
05-07-2009, 08:05 PM
If you haven't been to the site in awhile, dump your temp internet files in whatever browser you are using.
We were hacked into twice in the last 2 weeks and you may have old files on your computer......Your's is the only complaint of this so I would try this....and I have found that more people then not, have their browsers set up wrong to not automatically refresh pages when returning to websites.

nuke911
05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
:applause: that worked thanks :wave:

RGeeProductions
05-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Just a note to many:
YOU SHOULD DUMP YOUR COOKIES AND YOUR INTERNET TEMP FILES EVERY NIGHT!!!
Most do not realize that when you view a website, you are not viewing the website from the website, you are actually downloading the website and it's files, like pictures and flash, to your computer and the browser reads it from there. After just a week, you can have 1000's of files that you don't need!!!
I have seen computers that were never dumped in a whole year and it took over an hour to delete the files and gained A LOT of extra storage space too. Especially if you go to photo sites, ALL THE PHOTOS STAY IN YOUR TEMP FOLDER!!!
Also, dumping the cookies clean out where you have been so you will have to log in again if it is a log in site you visit, but you can be sure you are seeing the most current stuff!!!