PDA

View Full Version : 05/09/09 Riverhead Raceway

RGeeProductions
05-09-2009, 11:01 AM
As of 11:00 am, Riverhead is still a go!!!!
Hasn't rained in about 2 hours here....

Richie
05-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Radar looks good to go for tonight.

Mortgage Guy
05-10-2009, 12:41 PM
I have to say, yes the car counts were low, and yes there were not as many people in the stands but all of the racing to me was very competitive in all divisions. Not that it will be like that all year but it was fun to watch for me...

Troyer driver
05-10-2009, 07:35 PM
It was so nice to see that the fans packed the stands, The pits were full, and the beer and burgers were jumping out of the tap and off the grill.

Im happy to see the indian is still smiling as you drive in to the track although i really don't know why he is still so happy. Oh i know he must have goten a pay raise with the point fund money lol.

just one more thing,
I guess the "Part" for the score board still did not come in. I guess the boat it is on from china must have been hijacked by Somali pirates and the part is being held for ransom.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: <> :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

cerckl'm racing
05-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Was some excellent racing. Glad to see the new F8 guy didn't get hurt with that wreck - that was a hard hit. Stands were a little empty, but that's rather typical for the first few weeks, no? And about that scoreboard - PLEASE!! - it's frustrating. See you next week!:cheers: