PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the 20 Team

klc
05-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Congrats Doug, Rusty, Bubba, Rick and the whole team. You guys are awesome! :applause: Wish I could've been there.

DKRACE
05-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Congrats Doug!! Nice to see you back in Victory Lane!!

limodmaniac
05-10-2009, 11:53 AM
That car struggled with other drivers but put Coby in it, and just knew it would be fast! Great racing with Pasteryak, Stefanik, Hinckley, and TC in his heat race. People who stayed home missed a great one!

Jaws
05-10-2009, 06:36 PM
That car struggled with other drivers but put Coby in it, and just knew it would be fast! Great racing with Pasteryak, Stefanik, Hinckley, and TC in his heat race. People who stayed home missed a great one!

Very good race, hey LI where were you sitting?

Very disapointed with the crowd, after a race like that with the drivers involved you have to start to wonder what will get people to a Mod race on a Sat. night.

I would go to more myself but 2 plus hours each way an wear you down after a while.

limodmaniac
05-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Moved from my usual 4th turn seat, to a seat on the front stretch just before turn one. Had room for about 50 people to sit near me. Why do people go to Stafford and Thompson but pass up on Waterford? I'd love to know the reason. Was a great race!

RocketScientist
05-11-2009, 12:47 AM
That car struggled with other drivers

That car was going to take the checkered flag at Thompson until the second place car took it out.

Also ran decent at Claremont.

Its always run good. Glad to see it on victory lane.

CynthiaTork
05-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Coby showcased an outstanding use of the Chrome Horn in the heat race, as the car in front of him, was continously slower in the corners. Doug hit him square and cleanly, but I can assure you, the slower car knew he was coming!