PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks

DerbyN8-128
05-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Two weeks until the next race...and going by the info page there are 5 cars pre-registered. Come on Joe how about some updates :applause:

I know I pre-registered but my names not on there yet.

spier racing 93
05-10-2009, 11:05 PM
ahh its coming too quick, i still have a bunch of work to do:-B

DerbyN8-128
05-10-2009, 11:12 PM
I actually thought it was this coming weekend...I was rushing around trying to get stuff done this weekend then found out I still have two weeks. So now I will finish the car around 11pm on the 23rd :disgusted

spier racing 93
05-10-2009, 11:46 PM
I actually thought it was this coming weekend...I was rushing around trying to get stuff done this weekend then found out I still have two weeks. So now I will finish the car around 11pm on the 23rd :disgusted

haha yeah right, the way my schedule is now, ill be pulling an all niter finishing wiring and odds and ends:lol:

Erin C
05-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Actually, That is my fault...I haven't opened my computer at home in about a week! I will get on that today...SORRY! I have been busy with a fixed puppy!

CJfilms
05-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Fixed? Who broke her?

Ms. NEETS' protege...Cindy, our shepherd mix, got snipped this past week! And...instead of her being drousy and BLAH....she has been extremely hyper!!! Which is not good since we were told to keep her calm and not to let her over-exert herself for a week.

I think I need someone who talks dog here to come on over and smack her around a little!!! :applause::applause::applause:

critter
05-11-2009, 05:56 PM
lol i thought joe was the fixed puppy already lol , yeah derbyn8 i signed up too dont worry erin will get them up there ,i trust her word :rolleyes: lol

CJfilms
05-12-2009, 01:43 PM
The worst part about pre-registrations is many people either wait until the last week....or they just don't do it..... plus I have heard from one driver that his crew believed they would be registered for ALL of the events if they registered once.....

DerbyN8-128
05-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Joe, just wondering one thing. Since we have to pre-register for each race (which makes perfectly good sense) what happens if someone decides to be a tough guy and pre-registers before someone else and uses their number? :confused::lol:

Like say someone from the stands says hey, I want to build a car and do this, then the pre-register for the next event but use a number of someone that has been there all season? Not saying it would happen...but it could...especially with the #2...there were a few of them last time so is it whoever registers first gets the plain #2 and everyone else gets a letter on the end?

Erin C
05-12-2009, 03:52 PM
if you raced with us with the number *THIS YEAR* you will have first right to the number

DerbyN8-128
05-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Coolness :applause:

And I see I am on the list now.

Erin C
05-12-2009, 07:25 PM
yes *coolness*!!! Also, if you have raced with us for MANY years, I have your number in my head and will contact you if someone else wants your number in the event you did not register for the first race of the year.

FOR INSTANCE...if the first race of the year came around and the numbers 75 or 43 came around I would say NO because Howie Bott and Petey have been with the series since its inception. I am an accountant and have a good memory when it comes to numbers. If by some chance I have an "off day" I will not take offense to you pointing it out to me because I will take care of it.

You can contact me with absolutely ANYTHING and I won't take offense because I am willing to listen to anything...especially if it is something that may make the series better!

Bring it on! I am ready!

See you all soon!!!

CJfilms
05-13-2009, 09:00 AM
As Erin stated...at the beginning of the season it is pretty much open season on numbers!

Out of respect for NEETS Vets, we will hold their number in reserve since, as Erin has stated, Howie and Petey have raced every NEETS race in the past 7 years...

Our of respect for passed drivers, numbers have been permanently retired. Thank you Duane Eidem for understanding why the #1 is not available...hence the reason Duane races the #11.

CJfilms
05-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Oh but Nate, your number will always be up for grabs!

:-B:wave::-B:wave::-B

DerbyN8-128
05-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Oh but Nate, your number will always be up for grabs!

:-B:wave::-B:wave::-B

:(

For anyone considering taking my number...I came from the demo derby arena. Don't be surprised if when the green flag flies, I shift into reverse and back up onto your hood. :-B

Don't worry Joe...I won't really do it :lol:

critter
05-14-2009, 12:33 PM
now thats funny n8 , relax know one will take your numbers lol

CJfilms
05-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Well Nate...if you were to have luck like me you would go and do it anyways.....but the problem is, with luck like mine, you would probably be starting in last place...so you would do nothing more than leave your poor tranny in turn 4 as you coast past the start/finish line with 100 cars racing up behind you!!!!

CJfilms
05-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Hey Critter, didn't you just register as #128???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

just kidding! ;)

critter
05-14-2009, 01:59 PM
hey now dont start nothin joe lol u know me good old #00 just like my blast from past driver buckshot jones

DerbyN8-128
05-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Ahhh critter is a big car...my car is smalllll

EnduroFromDE
05-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Not saying it would happen...but it could...especially with the #2...there were a few of them last time so is it whoever registers first gets the plain #2 and everyone else gets a letter on the end?

Back off Nate, the #2 is mine

CJfilms
05-15-2009, 12:39 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

:lol:

EPAEnduros.Com
05-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Just for that "EnduroFromDE" I'm going to build an enduro car and number it the "TWO" :p:p:p:lol::angel::angel::wave::wave: