PDA

View Full Version : New Egypt?

mcstockcar
05-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Is anyone going to New Egypt this weekend? I got my car finished (I think) except for setting the toe. My arm hurts from swinging large hammers at my car. It kinda resembels a car on one side, as for the other....:lol:

gutter7
05-11-2009, 10:08 PM
really....? you set the toe on an enduro?
I always figure someone will set it for me in the first ten laps.
But then i don't think we've ever checked oil either.

mcstockcar
05-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Thats funny!:lol: I needed a good laugh!!!! I went from straghtening a bent up car to getting my drag car back together. No time for sleep must race... I m ready to drive the wheels off that dam enduro car!!!

EPAEnduros.Com
05-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Sounds like NES Should have a good car count this time out. I'm counting about 10 cars coming down with the BDR regulars alone and NES usually brings about 10 to 15 cars from that area. Any NEETS cars coming should bring a pretty nice showing to the track. For those of you who ran NES before and dont know this already, NES has a new configuration this season. They did away with the tri-oval and made it more of a sweeping D shape like the old Langhorn speedway from back in the 50's and 60's. They also added a LOT more clay and the track's been smoother then in the past. Should make for better racing.

I won't be able to make it down to NES this weekend as I determined to head up to Sundance Vacations Speedway for their Madness show but I'll catch up with ya's in two weeks.

dirtmodfan
05-14-2009, 07:49 PM
I will be making the trip with the 10x Monte Carlo. Just got the lettering finished today. Haven't seen it yet. Hope it looks nice. :cheers:

See everyone Sunday (hopefully).

mcstockcar
05-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Ive talked to a lot of people that have been to N.E. this year and said the new track setup is alot beter than last year. The stretch out of turn 2 is 120 ft wide! The entire track has been redone and red clay was added for the surface and the track bite is much better. IF it dont rain theres going to be a big turnout by a lot of local racers.:)

dirtmodfan
05-15-2009, 01:03 PM
I am excited for New Egypt with the new car. :cheers:

I am so anxious to go racing. It has been a month and I only had like 15 laps at Big D.

:cheers::cheers:

NJ Chick
05-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Best of luck to all going to New Egypt this Sunday! I expect a full report by Monday:)

Yeah, Shon "The Savage" ....I don't want to hear you didn't finish this race! :lol:

dirtmodfan
05-15-2009, 07:33 PM
I just want to race. I hope everyone was wrong about the forecast for Sunday. I can only stay home drinking during football season. Let's race.