PDA

View Full Version : Website update...

CJfilms
05-14-2009, 02:06 PM
As far as I can tell, the threat has been removed. I deleted the entire website off of the server, reloaded it up with a nice new password. There shouldn't be any more trouble for now...

The media section is the only section still offline....apparently, that was where the initial infection came from... I will be working on getting the media section back online tonight and hopefully my computer will cooperate enough to get Jamie's photos online finally!!!

FYI, Jamie's photos and my computer didn't see eye to eye....I received her DVD a short time after the race and I have been working on the images a little bit each night because they are responding very slowly in photoshop.....very slow.... For example, I used to tag-shrink-serial #-create the page-upload in about 2 1/2 hours when I took the photos. Jamie's photos have been giving me heartburn since my computer doesn't like them....I have spent about 2-3 hours each sitting and have only worked through about 3/4 of the photos.... It's not Jamie's fault or her equipment....it's mine..... I will be finishing up most of what I can tonight to get it all online ASAP.