PDA

View Full Version : i got my radio

critter
05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
can u hear me now lol , thx all for the help , and a big thx to joe for pointin me in the right direction , i know have a radio to hear whats goin on , it took a little scrappin and a part time potty cleanin job but i got me one :cool:

critter
05-19-2009, 09:11 PM
oh yeah got it hear on the site from speedway one of the great sponsors , sounds like a plug dont it lol :lol:

NJ Chick
05-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Congrats on the radio Critter! Potty cleaning??? I guess you don't mean cooking pots, huh?:lol: No matter, glad you got one, now you can hear Joe holler at ya!:D

See you Sunday!!!:cheers:

critter
05-20-2009, 07:01 PM
yeah i was suckin out porta pottys , with a truck , lol i dont wanna hear joe yell at me again

CJfilms
05-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Just your luck Critter..... I sure hope you wiped when you got done sucking the port-o's clean........You may have a hard time in victory lane if you ask Ms. NEETS for a kiss though!!!!!!!;)

DerbyN8-128
05-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Ohhh so you are THAT kind of a critter :disgusted

Glad to see you decided to get a radio for the upcoming race.

critter
05-21-2009, 11:16 PM
its just a part time job , and what do u mean there nate that kinda critter ?? lol it helped me get a radio anyway

DerbyN8-128
05-21-2009, 11:18 PM
The kind of critter that hangs around that kind of stuff...such as a rat maybe...I don't know.:disgusted

critter
05-21-2009, 11:33 PM
thx nate no rat just a guy tryin to be funny and friendly

CJfilms
05-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Mr. Critter....how did you get the name "Critter"?

I've titled myself as "Water Boy" after sitting down at a diner after a LONG day of racing asking the waitress for a pitcher of water and a straw....she brought me a gallon sized pitcher as you can see in my avatar photo and a straw.....

I started out in short sleeves and sweating...finished the pitcher (or gallon)...and had two layers on and was still freezing!!!! Of course, now I know better....there is a way to give yourself hypothermia by lowering your interal body temperature by drinking excessive amounts of ice cold water....

Just for laughs....when you drink a gallon of any liquid in a short period of time (less than 2 hours), try to let some of it our during the drinking process.....rather than hold it for the LONG TURNPIKE RIDE HOME!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!:angel::applause:

DerbyN8-128
05-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Mr. Critter....how did you get the name "Critter"?

I'm interested in knowing this too.

And I didn't mean anything by the rat comment. My dad's cousin Bruce owns Hill Top Septic, He's the guy in the old blue chevy pickup truck that is a push truck at Grandview. (i think it has wood sides on the back, can't miss it).
I am also related to Mike, he drives the brown/tan push truck at Grandview...not that it matters

critter
05-22-2009, 10:45 PM
well back in the day my pops use to say look at that little critter runnin around the yard , as i got older the name just stayed with me , my dads nick name was skeeter , can u say redneck family tree lol

DerbyN8-128
05-22-2009, 11:13 PM
well back in the day my pops use to say look at that little critter runnin around the yard , as i got older the name just stayed with me , my dads nick name was skeeter , can u say redneck family tree lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CJfilms
05-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Hey what's wrong with Skeeter? I had an uncle named Skeeter!

Well....at least your name came from family........imaging growing up and going to school with the last name "Cutri".....sounds a lot like "Coochie".

I am still referred to as Coochie by some of my friends....corner flaggers in particular.... It was fine until I hit high school....then the word/name meant something ELSE to the pubescent children!!!!! :rolleyes::applause::applause::applause: