PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time....

CJfilms
05-20-2009, 11:51 AM
I think it's time for Cindy Bott to get herself an avatar photo!!!!

So...without invading her privacy or bending the lines of the forums regulations.... How about we have a photo submission contest and see who can come up with the best photo for MS. NEETS?

Rules are:
1. Nothing offensive, nudity or outlandish (save the picture of an ugly monster for me...)
2. No crude humor in photo form (some one mooning the camera with NEETS written somewhere...)
3. There is no gaurantee she will use it as her avatar...this is just for fun!

With that being said...let's see what we can come up with? Remember, keep it clean....OR CINDY WILL SEND THE DR. AFTER YA!!!!

Winner:
Winner wil get to pose with Cindy in victory lane at the next event in June....keep that in mind since yo umay have to squeeze into a nice dress for appearances!

Good Luck!

NJ Chick
05-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???:confused::lol::lol:

critter
05-20-2009, 07:07 PM
hmmmm a pic next to the critter would be good lol :lol:

CJfilms
05-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Sorry Cindy!!! I just had to!!!

Submit your photos here, attach them to your post.....or run the mby me in email first if you feel they are questionable......

Let's have fun with this!!! Apparently there are quite a few people we can do this with throughout the season!

critter
05-21-2009, 11:13 PM
get your camera ready joe , maybe sunday i will tow my car in with the potty cleanin truck lol since i work for the company who has the pottys there lol

CJfilms
05-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Wow, this thread got way off topic....

Cindy, now I am very sorry for starting this....I don't know how we associated finding Cindy an avatar photo with portopotty cleaning.....:*-(:*-(:*-(:*-(:p

Hey Jimmy Evans....if you though Erin smacking me was bad, wait until you see what Cindy does to me when she sees me!!!!

.........anyone else having a mental image of Bart getting strangled by Homer?

critter
05-22-2009, 10:47 PM
ok how bout a pic of her on top of the winners car or cars on sunday ? for get that potty stuff lol

CJfilms
05-23-2009, 10:43 AM
I think this thread needs to go down the potty.....

WAY OFF TOPIC........plus a certain someone doesn't like the idea........

Don't worry Critter, I am in the fire with you on this one!!!! :-B