PDA

View Full Version : Wall Boarding.................

richardpetey
05-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Now that we have some definitive safety rules for the Wall Stadium NEETS enduro don't miss the chance to race this high banked track......:applause:
Don't let a full-face helmet, up to date seatbelts and a piece of rollbar padding stop you from running this venue................:D
Anyone who needs the rollbar sfi45-1 padding just post here and I'll have it for you on the day of the race($15).............:cool:
Again, don't miss the chance to run this track, no asphalt track in Pa. even resembles the banking on this track, see you on May 30th................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EnduroFromDE
05-24-2009, 07:39 AM
now in the rules it states a close face helmet or goggles...

richardpetey
05-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Thats right Steve, no open face helmets or goggles.................;)
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EnduroFromDE
05-25-2009, 08:55 AM
on wallspeedway.com it states that racing begins at 7.pm...are the legends cars going to be racing first and then NEETS...Joe, do you know the starting time for the races...if im back from Dover in time I might drive up and atlease watch the race.

Sac-Man
05-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Anyone who needs the rollbar sfi45-1 padding just post here and I'll have it for you on the day of the race($15).............:cool:

Hi Petey, I would like 2 sticks if it is not too late. $30

Thank you very much!

CJfilms
05-28-2009, 08:00 PM
I "believe" the Legends will race first......

I WANT them to race first, that way there is no debris from the enduros or liquids on the track....or whatever that can ruin their night of racing.

As for roll bar padding.......Uncle Petey is your man! It seems he has enough to sponsor Maxi!:disgusted:disgusted:disgusted

See you all Saturday night!

richardpetey
05-28-2009, 08:59 PM
You got it Mr Sac-Man, I'll have a few with me just in case.............:D
The vender who sold them to me will be there also, so they'll be plenty to go around..............................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
05-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Plenty to go around????

Who's up for a post-race padding sword fight in the infield?!?!?!?!?

mcstockcar
05-28-2009, 09:55 PM
I guess the "saftey hub" was not mandatory?(still would like to see one.) Ill will be there to support you guys, because I wont be racing my nostagia drag car this weekend as I planned. I hurt my back so NO racing this weekend as per the DR. It will be like cutting off my right arm not being able to partake with you all. My car is ready for the next race as of yesterday. Good luck to all this weekend!:applause:

bigell14
05-29-2009, 12:23 AM
aaaahhhhhhhhhh racing racing racing!!!!!

NO that roll bar pading is wayyyyy to hard and wayyyyy to myuch money to be sword fighting with it!!!!

CJfilms
05-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Hey Jack....was that Dr. Destruction's call???? LOL!!!

Big El, come on, what is $15 for a foam sword????? Imagine how much fun we would be having!!!!! Let's team up on Josh after the race!

NJ Chick
05-29-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm hoping that more of you will change your minds and bring your cars to race! How often do you get to run on a Saturday night UNDER the lights?:confused: The padding will be there for you to purchase, you really should have an up to date full faced helmet, belts and Nomex undies anyway, and you will be set for the next two races that are scheduled. I realize it's the night before the race, but hey, most of you don't touch your cars until then anyway!:D

Plus with Bigell, Josh and Joe whaling the tar out of each other during intermission, what more could you want? That's worth the price of admission alone!:lol: But if you either come to race or just come to support everybody else, it will be great to see you guys there!!!:cheers:

EnduroFromDE
05-29-2009, 07:22 PM
kinda sucks, i was planning on heading up there after the busch...Nationwide race tommorrow, at dover, but the trucks were rained out today so they are racing them tommorrow after the nationwide race at like 6 so i wont be getting home until 930ish... cant wait till the 26th

Erin C
05-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Come one.....Cindy said it best! Besides, why go out and watch a bunch of drivers you don't even know? At least you could sit in the stands and say I RACED WITH HIM BEFORE!!!!

Joe....on Erin's computer!