PDA

View Full Version : Winner of the SD's

SuperShafts
05-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Who won the SD's today?

Couldn't make it little guy had to see the doc at the same time...

Oh well....

RPMcGrellis414
05-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Richie Grey. It was very very good racing too all through out the finals.

SuperShafts
05-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Who is Mr.Grey? what car?

Was Don C (trans am) there?

The Bullfather
05-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Don got spanked by an 80 malibu!!!! I have clips going up tomorrow night and weds. night. I'll try to get the non feature event highlights up tomorrow night. My first car was a 1980 Chevy Malibu Classic, that's what made it so great. But it was door handle to door handle. Last race was great too!

SuperShafts
05-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Wait....the black malibu with the BBC?

I have been checkin your site for vids......lol...like a addict

SuperShafts
05-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Thanks Pete.....

The Bullfather
05-27-2009, 07:01 PM
And now you can be a happy guy for the rest of the night! lol awesome!

WEEZER
05-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Pete, awesome job with your website, it's much appreciated, the intro with the acid like footage was cool, can't wait to watch it again when I'm on some! By the way, who was the band playing during the Grand footage, great tune.

The Bullfather
05-27-2009, 10:52 PM
music by The Music, yes that is their name...The Music

SuperShafts
05-31-2009, 09:49 AM
Pete the video will be up tomorrow? I see Don won this week..

Was there a good group of cars?

W. J.
05-31-2009, 10:49 AM
Marty, it was not a large group, but there were about 4 good ones.

The Bullfather
05-31-2009, 01:54 PM
no malibu this week! Where's the Jeep Marty????? Video should up Tuesday. I do bench racing series Tuesday evening and then add them into the highlights. So part of it goes up Tuesday and the rest Weds.

SuperShafts
05-31-2009, 08:11 PM
Marty, it was not a large group, but there were about 4 good ones.

So Don was back in the saddle..

no malibu this week! Where's the Jeep Marty????? Video should up Tuesday. I do bench racing series Tuesday evening and then add them into the highlights. So part of it goes up Tuesday and the rest Weds.

I was at my niece/god daughters B-day...

The jeep is in the garage, the 1st SD was rained out, then i was upstate the last weekend doing shafts for some dragsters, causing me to miss the entire episode last week....(trully killing me after seeing the vid)
This week as seen above, i was supposed to take the little one to the night of thrills at E-town....but my brother is a little nervous (i already got her hooked on cars) why i don't know, but we just had a party at his house and played with the kids...

I been out a few times regulary prowling the streets with her... she is acting up more and more with the electrical issue bs though.... cooked a gel battery, then she sucked the life out of another... in ONE DAY, in less then 6 hours
Im dying to rip the computer and f.i. out of her , im just not ready for all the wiring and splicing to go along with it...
Other then that and the soft long shifting trans issue she is ok.... but that is a issue i won't get into on line...

The RR ate her trans last week....but that was partially my fault...

Starting to remind me of the late 80's when i was killing everyones supposedly bullet proof trans... and i hate changing trans, espeically in the cars with my exhausts...what a pita

RGeeProductions
06-03-2009, 03:45 PM
From Bob Finan's Eye On Riverhead:
"Don Carasiti once again was the man with the plan in the One on One Spectator Drags in his 1986 Firebird. We read a lot on the Long Island jam message board about those wanting a chance at Don, well where are you? June 14th Sunday will be your next chance!"

The Bullfather
06-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Awesome! Got to love Bob Finan, thanks for posting that RGee!

SuperShafts
06-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Better tell Bob to be more specific..... I have no clue what he is saying..

We read a lot on the Long Island jam message board about __________ wanting a chance at Don, well where are __________?

Don't be afraid to fill in the blanks Bob....

It'll make it more interesting....

If the _____ Wins, I'll buy at The Roadhouse! and put the Jeep in the pic this time kid when it wins

A little incentive, to make it more interesting...

RGeeProductions
06-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Well, since you are the only one who responded, guess we know now!!! LOL

SuperShafts
06-03-2009, 09:07 PM
No one knows for sure though, im speculating, even though i do call him out here and there...