PDA

View Full Version : Top Shelf Truckers

53ny
05-24-2009, 08:41 PM
First offf,congrats to John Cozza on the win:applause:,great job by WOOT:wave:,and a tip of the hat to the rest of the drivers out there mixin it up today..:cheers:.....I had a great time out there today and im looking foward to upcoming races.:D..Some good racing to come!!!:cool:

RPMcGrellis414
05-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Great, clean racing! :applause::applause:

Congrats to Cozza on the win:wave::applause:

Tracy87BB
05-24-2009, 09:38 PM
I would like to say congrats to John, and thanks to everyone else.

I showed up at the track today with very little sleep and I honestly expected it to be one of those days that you look back on and say "What was I thinking?"

I probably owe some thanks to just about everyone at the track, but I do owe a special thanks to John Cozza for all of his help today, to Frank Curtis for helping me with my seatbelts, to the Flanders Autmotive bunch for ALL of their hospitality, and to Norb for scoring for me (almost forgot...thanks to John for videotaping the race). And thanks to all of the drivers for letting me go out there, turn some laps, and have a great time! It was one heck of a view watching the Cozza/Woot/Nowak battle as it went past me...multiple times...:lol:

It was great to see all of my friends at Riverhead, and to enjoy the day with everyone.

Good luck to all of the truck competitors Saturday night, and I hope to race with you again on June 14th!

woot lawrence
05-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Congrads to John on the win. :applause: I had a blast racing with you and Boogie today, some good clean racing. Cant wait to do it again saturday nite.

Tracy87BB
05-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Tomorrow I will watch the video I have of the race because I'm sure the perspective of the race the three of you had going on from outside of the track is AWESOME.

racing#s
05-25-2009, 08:44 AM
Congrats to John......!!
And,,,,I MUST say,I am SOOOO grateful to be racing with such a great group of the BEST drivers around...
Being 'parked' on the straightaway,dead,facing the wrong way for 20 laps,is no fun,(although,it was the best seat at the Track..lol)
But,with the best drivers around,I was confident I wouldn't get slammed...
See ya'll Saturday night....

tstiles
05-25-2009, 09:31 AM
yes nice job bye the trucks for sure. it makes me wish i didnt sell my truck , i would have loved to be out their with u guys

Golf Guy
05-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Congratulations John on the win, you drove a great race.

nobandwagonhere
05-25-2009, 10:38 AM
Congrats John!:cheers: And to all you "TRUCKERS"...great job..awesome race! Well worth watching. You guys (and gal) put on a great race:wave: Thanks for the show!:cheers:

99racing
05-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Congrats John on your win

Freeworld8313
05-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Good Job guys/girls.. see you all out there saturday nite.. And from wat i hear Boom Boom is joining the truck race..seems he pickd up a BEAUTIFUL silver s10 yesterday hah

John Cozza
05-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Thanks to everyone for all of the great posts on this thread. I had a blast on Sunday racing with all of the "Truckers". We had great, clean racing for fifty laps. I was really flattered when many of the officials took the time to come over and congratulate all of us truckers on an awesome race. As I have said many times before, the Enduro family is made up of great people who are out there to have fun and that is just what we did on Sunday. Everyone respects each other and helps each other out and that is what makes it a great time! We are looking forward to more racing just like Sunday. Saturday night should be great. Let's give the crowd another awesome race. By the way Andy...I always admire your photos from the races, but that was a helluva spot to decide to stop and take pictures!! :help: Thanks again and we'll see you Saturday! :applause::wave:
John
#5 Truck

Tracy87BB
05-26-2009, 09:02 AM
When I unloaded my truck yesterday, I noticed that the left front was pretty smashed up. The strange part is, I don't remember hitting anyone. I'd like to apologize to whoever I hit, except I have no idea who it was!:help:

W. J.
05-26-2009, 11:20 AM
When I unloaded my truck yesterday, I noticed that the left front was pretty smashed up. The strange part is, I don't remember hitting anyone. I'd like to apologize to whoever I hit, except I have no idea who it was!:help:Have you checked all the cars where you keep the truck when not racing? LOL!!!!

Buckshot11
05-26-2009, 03:21 PM
Great job John, Woot & Kevin - It's about time someone got Jeff Gregor after 4 consecutive wins at mountain. Better watch out, he says he's, "Bring his f***ing A game Saturday" !! Ha Ha:applause: