PDA

View Full Version : Buses

RPMcGrellis414
05-24-2009, 09:08 PM
That was one of the greatest bus races ive ever seen. Whiplash had the crowd going crazy! Good Job by everybody invovled. :applause::applause::applause:

killa54
05-24-2009, 11:00 PM
overall i thought the drivers put on a good show, but i didnt really like the charter buses they used. highlight of the night for me was the roll over during the 4 cylinder demo derby.

cerckl'm racing
05-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Definately a good hit by White, and kudos to the track personnel for getting that fire out in that car fast. But, c'mon, Whiplash putting that bus on three wheels before cracking the wall? That was interesting! And charter buses are at least better than vans.

W. J.
05-25-2009, 11:36 AM
And charter buses are at least better than vans.
Agreed. A bus race should only be buses. I'm sure a VAN race could be organized, since there are so many old ones around. That in itself might make a very interesting event.

cerckl'm racing
05-25-2009, 12:39 PM
I still would like to see a mini-van enduro myself.....

killa54
05-25-2009, 02:25 PM
I still would like to see a mini-van enduro myself.....

mini van enduro would be something to see. wouldnt mind seeing mini's in a demo neither. also wondering if anyone knows why they dont do powder puff demo's anymore, my sister and girlfriend are to scared to mix it up with the boys in the derbies.

cerckl'm racing
05-26-2009, 09:23 AM
There were only six cars out there Saturday! How many women do you think they'd get?