PDA

View Full Version : Can opener

mcstockcar
05-24-2009, 09:28 PM
WOW! Who has the can opener attached to there car? Peteys car looks like some one tried get in thru his drivers door with a large sharp object. That nice paint job and numbers got tore up.I got the same hole he has in my quarter panel.:confused:

critter
05-24-2009, 09:38 PM
not me i was out by lap 8 , but i got me some new tires for next time lol

DerbyN8-128
05-25-2009, 09:50 AM
the 82 car has the passenger door all torn open and no idea how that happened either.

Although we do know that number 43 went up the track over in turn one and took 82 out :lol:

Actually if anyone noticed a starter laying on the track during the big car race, it fell off Pete Warton's red 82 car. When he tangled with Petey over in turn one, his car stalled and obviously could no longer start.

richardpetey
05-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Usually, there is a first time for everything in enduro racing but physically losing a starter during a race, thats a first................:eek:
I had my first underhood fire this race, thats one good thing about dirt...........they had something to put it out with....................:help:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
05-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Speaking of which...

Yes, a starter was found right at the flag stand....even stranger....our starter picked up your starter!

Phew......now I know why Matt said he was going onto the track to grab a starter.....I thought he just couldn't keep his hands off himself!!!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

......I believe I even have a photo of that from a long time ago.........

DerbyN8-128
05-26-2009, 04:54 PM
haha yeah I guess the starter was handed back over to our crew, at least a large chunk of it. Not sure if the SAME 82 car will be back for the next race, I think Pete is going to run a different car since this is the second race that the Berretta ended it's day with very little or no oil in the engine.