PDA

View Full Version : Transponder Ponder............

richardpetey
05-24-2009, 11:10 PM
How about todays results, on this site and Mylaps...............:help:
UNCLE PETEY........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EnduroFromDE
05-25-2009, 09:03 AM
da da DA da da da DAAAAaaaaa........da da da da DAAAAAA...............dadadadada..da da DA dada da da DAAAAaaaaa...DA.......dada...da da da da
du du DU du du du DUUUUuuuuu........du du du du DUUUUUU...............dududududu..du du DU dudu du du DUUUUuuuuu...du.......dudu..du.....du.....du.....d u.......domdom

OK, lets start off with Joe. Joe, what was your response?

I think thats how you spell the Final Jeopardy theme song:lol:

DerbyN8-128
05-25-2009, 09:47 AM
I think you are close, but you might need a "DA" and a "DU" to emphasize the one part of it. If I remember correctly it is just slightly louder before the dadadada part and the dududdu part. :lol:

Results before next weekend would be nice :help:

CJfilms
05-25-2009, 11:48 AM
I was going to try to beat you to it Petey....but the torrential rain last night prevented me from fetching my papers out of the car....

Anyways....

FULL RESULTS AND STORY ARE ON THE SITE!!!

mylaps and photos to follow shortly!

W. J.
05-25-2009, 11:59 AM
I was going to try to beat you to it Petey....but the torrential rain last night prevented me from fetching my papers out of the car....
Somebody buy this man an umbrella!!! :lol:

richardpetey
05-25-2009, 03:44 PM
How about a water proof transponder result up load?.................:eek:
The moisture was everywhere yesterday............:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
05-25-2009, 08:12 PM
After we left the cloud covered speedway later in the afternoon yesterday.... We drove INTO the back of a nasty storm. The problem was it was going our way!

We ended up driving through the storm with less than a car and a half of visibility in front of us...I did however beat it home and let the crossed-legged dog out to pee just in time! YAY!!!! No burst Cindy blatter!!!!:applause::applause: