PDA

View Full Version : Results are online!

CJfilms
05-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Full results and story have been posted on the NEETS site, www.neetsracing.com

Mylaps info and photos will be on shorlty, points will be posted/updated as well shortly!

DerbyN8-128
05-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Wo-hoooo! much better than last time :cool:

EnduroFromDE
05-25-2009, 01:32 PM
not last...:rolleyes:

EnduroFromDE
05-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Why Wait, shoot on over to SappRacing.net and click on the 2009 Points page at the top to check out the updated points standings. Sorry Joe, still beat from yesturday, but was kinda board...:cheers: sorry Big car Drivers, I only have the 4 cyl on there, I might add the big cars top 10 or so some day...and dont forget to sign my guessbook too...
BTW>>>Who was taken pictures this race, I didnt see Jamie, but I seen someone taken pics from the infield?

critter
05-25-2009, 04:49 PM
u da man joe , oh and who wrote that nice cover about me on the wall lol cant keep a critter all caged up ill get out lol

CJfilms
05-25-2009, 08:20 PM
.....Jamie..... Jamie was not in attendance for this event. She just lost her mother ON Mother's Day. She requested a little time for herself, which no questions had to be asked there.... She will be at the next event, she has also informed me a LOT of drivers showed their support of her photos.

I would believe that she would not like to see everyone on here posting about this occurance, so please send your condolences to her in person rather than emails or posts on the forum.

I would like to thank everyone who did purchase photos from Jamie, your support is what will keep her coming back....thank you!

As for this past event, Rick Collin's buddy Jimmy was taking photos for us on Erin's point-&-shoot cannon camera, they aren't the best of quality as for the action shots, but they came out pretty good. The battery did not last through the big car race, so full coverage will not be available. I would have pulled a few strings as for trying to get a full fledged replacement with a professional camera, but I found out late that Jamie would not be in attendance. Either way, it's in the past and I will upload what I have soon. As for the photos from the previous event......now that my computer is finished with everything, I have found almost 200 corrupt files on the disc...probably damage during shipping. I will be picking up a DVD from Jamie withthe rest of the images this week and uploading them once I have them!

DerbyN8-128
05-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Should have let me know, I had my Nikon D60 on me and was taking pictures through the fence during the big car race. I would have gone down in the infield and got some high quality shots during the big car race.

Also want to say to the top 10 small cars, thanks for racing me clean out there at the end of the race. Other than a few bumps going through the turns, no one really bashed the slowest car on the track :lol:

NJ Chick
05-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Critter....I made sure you got in the notes for the re-cap!:lol:

Geno
05-26-2009, 05:34 PM
As always, Ms. NEETS was right on top of things with the notes for the press release! Thanks Cindy:wave:

critter
05-26-2009, 07:59 PM
thank u ms neets u r the best

EnduroFromDE
05-28-2009, 06:45 PM
any updates, joe, on mylaps...:confused:

CJfilms
05-28-2009, 08:05 PM
I am going to start a thread for this topic....

RGeeProductions
05-28-2009, 08:43 PM
That won't stop this one!!! LOL
Starting to think many are confusing the forum with Facebook!!!:lol:

critter
05-28-2009, 08:52 PM
i just want point standings , gotta see where ever one is , i know i got some chasin to do lol