PDA

View Full Version : 5/24 race

chargerthunder
05-25-2009, 12:18 PM
I was quite surprised when I saw the usual best race the blunderbust be the WORST race of the season for them. They couldn't even complete one lap without wrecking twice! The 11 car spun out the 19 of bater before they hit the start finish line, the 00 wrecked the 17 infront of the whollleee field and the 76 as usual wrecked somebody! Drive with your heads, the 19 and 22 were victims of terrible decision making so early in the race.

rabbid1
05-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Video tells it all ! yea " some guy can't drive " alright ! Same guy Could have helped us get what was left of our car on the trailer instead of just making sure we were out of your way so you can slither out ! I know that's your boy Pete , but after watching the 2 clips It's quite clear who was trying to win the F#@kin race on lap 2 not giving a crap how many cars he wrecked ! where's Wayne Okula when you need him ! I'm through being a nice guy !

h.p.
05-27-2009, 08:17 AM
thanks matt for rememberin me...although i have an offer to drive a bb again at this time i dont think anything good would come out of it. i have been at the track every week so far and all i can say is nothing has changed in some areas so search me out i will be happy to discuss my feelings maybe even help you get that car back together and get you some set up info to make driving it easier...:wave::wave:

chargerthunder
05-27-2009, 11:08 AM
You know what angers me? Is that Wayne was criticized heavily for doing the same thing to Tommy a few years back :disgusted...I guess its all about who you know? And to think this is the leader of the blunderbust division. And one last thing...why is he ALWAYS On pitbull.....it gets a lil annoying and to be quite honest it just shows favoritism.

The Bullfather
05-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Want to know why he was on Bench Racing this week??? Watch the video and 1st thing out of mouth was what?!?!? That this week's interview was to take place with Dave Brigati! Due to work issues, Dave had to back out during the afternoon. You want highlights and bench racing by Weds evening??? Well the video has to be taken Tuesday night! It takes time to edit videos, which is usually done Sunday night and all afternoon and night on Mondays! I asked a few different drivers to fill in, but due to last minute, they could not do so! Ask Jerry Solomito and Erin Dumicich, they were asked first! I looked on facebook to see if any drivers were around, but none where to be found! So late afternoon I had to go to my back up plan, which was Wild Child. Also when you watch the Blunderbust Highlights later on, he gives his full explanation on what happened! He took responsibility to what happened. Matty boy, we talked today!:) I'm friends with most of drivers, I've done Bench Racing with Matt Pepitione twice last season and Ray Shanon in that division. Walkowaik wasn't on schedule for quite sometime to do Bench Racing, I have a list of drivers in the waiting. But remember things happen and we are forced to change plans!!!

RacinRob
05-27-2009, 02:48 PM
must have missed that call.....lol jk pete

chargerthunder
05-27-2009, 02:51 PM
taking full responsibility isn't going to fix all the good cars he wrecked. How many times does sorry cut it?

The Bullfather
05-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Rob I looked for you online on facebook, your usually there! lol I got you in the lineup bro. didn't think you'd be too happy to talk this week after what happened. But we'll be doing Bench Racing soon in the future, as well as some new faces to Bench Racing!

An apology, it couldn't fix a car!!! But everyone cries that so and so won't "Man Up" and then when someone takes a stand and says "I'm sorry, part of that accident was my fault", quick someone bring out the pitchforks! I can understand not being happy, but there was a number of factors involved in that accident! Anyway full video will be up later.

chargerthunder
05-27-2009, 03:06 PM
im sure Wayne O'kula probably apologized too....so what makes Tommy any better?

RacinRob
05-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Wayne O'kula isn't the bad person that people portray him to be. Despite the preconcieved reputation, hes not a monster. He has made mistakes just like all of us and I think that bringing up the past of him and Tommy is beating a dead horse.

CheckerWon
05-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Sorry to hear all of the bickering , Matt , I have parts left for (Impala)(Caprice) BB...Give me a call anytime if you needany help....Artie

The Bullfather
05-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Got any salt ChargerThunder? lol

chargerthunder
05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
honestly bullfather im just sick of certain people being able to do no wrong.

The Bullfather
05-27-2009, 03:38 PM
And that AIN'T ME! :lol:

It's ok, we all need to vent from time to time!

wayne
05-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Wayne is a monster, see the size of that head!!! lol.

rabbid1
05-27-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm not looking to whine Pete and I count you as one of my friends too . And I am aware there were many things that contributed to that crash starting with Timmys brake problem . In fact it was Timmy I voiced my displeasure to , Tommy did apoligize and Tommy has always been helpful to me in the past. My problem is after viewing the video clips is that after I was into the wall tommy continued to drive right through me and tore up the whole side of the car as well. I wont be a nice guy any more because the fact that I didnt drive through Timmy despite him dumping me the week before caused me to get destroyed. I try to drive like a gentleman out there and respect my fellow drivers , but it has gotten me nowhere. So its time to stop being nice . Although I'm sure I'll get the book thrown at me . thats just the way it is , The more I look at the clip the madder I get ! Wayne Okula was villified for no reason meanwhile you heve a driver out there who intentionally wrecks people every week and nobody says a word , And I'm not talking about Tommy !

Rock Bottom
05-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Where can you view the video?

The Bullfather
05-27-2009, 07:48 PM
check the bottom of my post! The video for Bench Racing is now up!!!

KickItUp
05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
I watched the video, and in my eyes, the 00 was a victim as well as anyone else in that wreck. First off, the 77 should not have been starting in the front, he has had more than a season to get it right, and he continues to wreck havoc on those who start behind him, and want to get ahead of him.
The 17 looked like he made a right turn to get around the 77, and as he did, the 00 was also making a right turn to get around the both of them. Now the 17 got clipped making his right turn, as his front end was not clear of the 77, sending him sideways IN FRONT of a field who just took a GREEN flag! What do you think is going to happen to you? It was an accident, you got hit, you were not clear, went sideways, and you got hit by someone wih the same idea you had. As for him pushing through you, what dirver mashes the gas as he is in a wreck heading to the wall? He was being pushed from the rest of the field who just took a green flag! The 19 slammed hard into a car in that wreck, and he was last on the track when that wreck started, so not eveyrone is able to just stop.
As for those comments the 17 made about O'Kula.. If he was behind you in that melee, you'd a been the fisrt one wrecked, do you think he'd lift to give you some room with a field behind him? Don't go crying about who you want back in a division, you might be sorry.
Again, to me, looks as if the whole thing started becuase the 77 was not where he belongs. The 17 made a right to go around, he wasn't clear of the 77, got sideways, and got hit by the driver behind, whi looks as if he too was hit from drivers behind. If you don't want drvers behind to hit you, start in the rear next time. When the green comes out, everyone mashes the gas to GO, so dont' expect people to just STOP on a dime in a 4200 pound monster cuz you are sideways.

Golf Guy
05-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Wayne is a monster, see the size of that head!!! lol.

King Kong Bundy!!

rabbid1
05-28-2009, 09:51 PM
lol thats funny ! Thats almost as funny as Scott being the cause of the wreck ! Wayne Okula always drove me clean , and I got left turned , I didnt say it was on purpose Tommy admited he made a mistake , you are right about one thing 77 should not be up front !