PDA

View Full Version : #^@&! Ouch!

mcstockcar
05-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey now! The use of a car as a battering ram is highly uncalled for. If you need to get by someone, pass them some other way especially if you have the faster car! Im tierd of fixing my car now. Now I got to pull the trunk sheetmetal out from being jammed into my fuel cell. My rear bumper is a mess. Theres going to be some contact in racing but that?(got whiplash?) I dont know if the officals see any of this but i sure felt it in my back today. I know who one of the rammers are:mad:

CJfilms
05-25-2009, 10:16 PM
There is no reinforcing of any front or rear bumpers allowed....IF we find someone has done this, you will be asked to cut the bars....

As for you getting hit Jack....I do aplogize, there was a lot of contact being made........especially early on in the muddy part of the race. We keep our eyes out for bumping that seems deliberately intentional or excessive.

IF we see a driver taking out cars for position, they will be black flagged....IF they are consistently ramming people to get them to move over because they cannot pass clean, they will be black flagged.

As always, if a driver does not obey the flaggers or the call over the scanners, they receive a 1-lap penalty...in the case of a driver who is wrecking half the field to climb to the front of the pack who is not obeying official's signals, we will throw a red and get them out of the car.....the car will remain on the track though........the ultimate penalty.

Without trying to sound personal or pointing out how bad your bumper is, Jack.....we've got your back!

mcstockcar
05-25-2009, 10:39 PM
thanks! I just want it to be known. I was ready to seriously brake check them but that means wrecking my car but im not going to play that way. Two words: PIT MANUVER! You may/maynot know what I mean.;) Had lots o fun though, Im ready to race!(after I hammer out some sheetmetal):) Next time im going the full 100!:lol:

DerbyN8-128
05-26-2009, 04:41 PM
I got hit a few times in the back by the 90 car.

It was like someone gave me a little boost

Thanks, I needed it :lol:

critter
05-26-2009, 08:07 PM
jack , sorry about your car again , i know u can fix it , as far as the head hunter on the track i was hit a few times by the same car i do belive , i saw a video tape of the race today , one certain car shore does alot of smashin , im not sayin who , its none of my buisness , hopefully the neets guys will see it , good luck jack

rpkulik
05-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Why don't you post that video for the rest of us to enjoy?

mcstockcar
05-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks. I dont want any trouble with no one. Just wanted that issue brought to attention. Glad I wasnt the only one with a bullseye on my trunk:)

DerbyN8-128
05-27-2009, 07:25 PM
one certain car shore does alot of smashin , im not sayin who , its none of my buisness , hopefully the neets guys will see it , good luck jack

our big car driver complained about one car in particular in the first race of the season, but didn;t last long enough to have any problems with the same car in the second race.

wonder if this is the same guy

hmmmmm

CJfilms
05-28-2009, 01:52 PM
It was probably just Uncle Petey getting ALL FIRED UP!!!! :-B

critter
05-28-2009, 07:09 PM
wasnt uncle petey , i can tell u that much

DerbyN8-128
05-28-2009, 08:38 PM
wasnt uncle petey , i can tell u that much

agreed :wave:

CJfilms
05-28-2009, 09:05 PM
I don't know you guys.....I don't think you've ever seen Petey really get going.....even better than when he gets all fired up! LOL

richardpetey
05-28-2009, 09:56 PM
I gotta think up a new "slogan" for the back of the "super-bird".................:rolleyes:
Sucks gas, Hauls A$$, Hard to pass,hehe...............:eek:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

DerbyN8-128
05-28-2009, 10:04 PM
I don't know you guys.....I don't think you've ever seen Petey really get going.....even better than when he gets all fired up! LOL

Not arguing that, just saying there is SOMEONE on the track that would rather use the back end of someone else's car then there own brakes, and the side of someone else's car to steer them thru the turns :disgusted

critter
05-30-2009, 02:45 PM
yeah what he said