PDA

View Full Version : I know you guys like to see me work....

CJfilms
05-25-2009, 10:34 PM
I know how much everyone likes to see me call for pre-registrations, so I already have the next event's info page online!!!

So.......send in those pre-registrations!!!

erinb@neetsracing.com

Info Page here:
http://www.neetsracing.com/events/6-21-09info.htm

As for firecrackers and other pyrotechnical displays to happen on the speedway, PLEASE FOLLOW THE SPECIAL RULES FOR THIS EVENT....If we determine that the spectacle you have planned to go off on the track is a little TOO over the top, you will be asked to remove the fireworks altogether...

Thanks for everything this past event!!!! See you in June!

rockinrick120
05-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Joe,
Not worried about registration for next race would rather have times on Mylaps , please.Have a great day!
Rick

DerbyN8-128
05-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Joe,
Not worried about registration for next race would rather have times on Mylaps , please.Have a great day!
Rick

GeeeeeZ :disgusted
:lol:

Sending my pre-registration now :wave:

critter
05-26-2009, 08:05 PM
i signed up already too , hmmmm me with fire works , bad idea lol

miller78
05-26-2009, 08:24 PM
i might be at this one because i need a break from the 100 laps sprint races at svs and do some dirty enduro racing at grandview i try to start my grand prix but the battery is dead so i got some to do to it:wave:

CJfilms
05-26-2009, 08:28 PM
C'mon Aaron, whip the little hampster back into shape and get him running on the wheel again, that'll fix the dead battery problem!!! LOL!!!!

richardpetey
05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey! Whats the matter Mr. Thriller, your last Lapdance was not a memorable experience, hehe................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

miller78
05-26-2009, 09:06 PM
u could say that lol but i dont want to start drama over here 2/10 knows i been loyal to svs enduros i plan on running more up there but i just need a break not cause i got dq but i have my on the road cars the need fixing and two derby cars i got to finish and my mom and dad 25th wedding annivery this month etc lol

richardpetey
05-26-2009, 09:21 PM
I feel your pain Mr. Thriller, I hate it when they just "SPRING" stuff on ya, hehe............................:help:
You need a breath of fresh air, Lapdance is wearing you down to a mere "fraction" of yourself....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
05-26-2009, 09:27 PM
That's right Mr. Thriller....I do recall you jumping out of your car at the GranDuro screaming at me to let you back on the track "THIS IS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!"

So, put all that other stuff to bed for now, Mom and Dad will have their 25th, take them out somewhere nice....maybe Victory Lane?