PDA

View Full Version : enduro results

killa54
05-27-2009, 04:22 PM
i ran my first enduro last sunday and im trying to find out how i placed, but since i didnt finish in the top ten im having trouble finding out. i called the track and didnt get much help. if anyone knows where i could find out the full results for the 4 cylinder enduro it would be greatly appriciated....thanx!

Dennisc
05-27-2009, 06:17 PM
i ran my first enduro last sunday and im trying to find out how i placed, but since i didnt finish in the top ten im having trouble finding out. i called the track and didnt get much help. if anyone knows where i could find out the full results for the 4 cylinder enduro it would be greatly appriciated....thanx!

That doesn't sound out of the usual. I think they used to post the top ten. Unfortunately you'll probably never know. I'm in the same boat as you I'm about ready to give up on trying to find out. I guess the Riverhead Raceway office is too busy counting the money the earned from all of us racing and don't have time to post final results.:rolleyes:

daveallen22
05-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Yea get used to it. Us Enduro guys and girls are the red headed
step children of the track. If you provide a scorer your entitled to
know where you finished!

Golf Guy
05-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Another reason why it would be great if they had the transponder system in place. You would know your finish and lap times, how great would that be.

daveallen22
05-29-2009, 04:14 PM
That would be great!!!

LongIslandJam
05-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Folks,

Just an update: we're still waiting for official finishes. When we get them, we'll post them.

WEEZER
05-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Last year the JAM did a great job with results and point standings for the enduro racing but unfortunatley this year I believe they are understaffed, like losing Tracey Chirico for just one example, so maybe us enduro guys could step up and do something to help like writing down to posted results each sunday on the board then putting them up here. I'll try to start on fathers day with the grands. Who's next?????

gzenduro12
05-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Anthony
Look @ the Owen photos from the day we raced. There's a picture of the results written on the white board.:wave:

racekitten
05-31-2009, 01:04 PM
I do the points for the track. I go over every single card that comes out of that place at home in my spare time. The track office never sees the cards...never has. I ran enduros 12 years ago....top 10 was always what was put on the board.

Buckshot11
06-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Any ETA on when they will be up?

modprincess8x
06-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Wow, you guys are relentless. I was the handicapper before Christie and results for the enduros never went past the top 10. She goes through all the cards for all the divisions on her SPARE time, on her own, without getting paid to do it. When she gets around to going through them all I'm sure you will get the results and if that's not good enough maybe you should VOLUNTEER your time to go through them all to gets results sooner. Then there is always the option of going back to the way it used to be and never knowing where you finished unless you were in the top 10.

Buckshot11
06-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Easy there princess, I wasnt trying to pressure anyone. I was just wondering if there was a time frame - that's all. I truly appreciate all the 'unpaid help' (and paid help too) that goes into making our race days and results a success.:applause: As for 'VOLUNTEER" - done. If Christie wants/needs help I am more then willing to do so. I will sort and post all cards turned in for the 4/6 Truck enduro. I suggest someone from each other division do the same as well. There are plenty of people wasting their day away on this site, so I'm sure some one could step up and help also. Just tell me where to pick up the cards after the race and I will do my best to have them up in 24 hrs or less. PM me with details or catch me in Fortin's pit area on Saturdays to discuss the details as necessary.

Thank you to all who already lend their time to help. :):help::cheers:

woot lawrence
06-02-2009, 01:55 PM
hey Bryan, you cant count or add how are you going to figure out all the score cards?? :confused::applause:

Buckshot11
06-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Easy, put me in first place and throw out the rest haha:D Dont worry Woot I'll put you 2nd, for all the help you've given me :applause:

LongIslandJam
06-03-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm sure Christie is working her darnest to get those results done. She's one of the hardest-working employees at Riverhead.

Scoring the enduros manually and double-checking them is hard work. Plus she's got more enduros this year than year's past.

I understand your frustration, but please keep patient, she's working on them.

Crazy Horse
06-03-2009, 08:29 PM
If you didn't finish in the top 10 what's the BIG deal, to say I finished 14th or 18th or 25th.... Please, does it really matter :confused: come back next race and try again. just my opinion.

nobandwagonhere
06-03-2009, 11:12 PM
If you didn't finish in the top 10 what's the BIG deal, to say I finished 14th or 18th or 25th.... Please, does it really matter :confused: come back next race and try again. just my opinion.

Actually, some of the ENDURO divisions are running for points.

Buckshot11
06-04-2009, 09:29 AM

If you finished in the top 10 then you prob know where you were. I know I finished 9th and 6th and the 10th place finisher of both races knows where he was.There are a number of people in the point fund and we dont know where we are respective to each other, or who the final total of people in the point fund is for that matter. There was 26 Trucks in both races. I dont believe its fair to the 16 people who work just as hard on their trucks as anyone else does to not know where the finish. I'm not saying there needs to be some elaborate scoring system, but I'm sure who ever finished 11th would be happy to know he wasn't 21st. JMO

P.S. Could all be fixed with a transponder system;), but that's a whole other thread.

racekitten
06-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Finishes will be posted when I get off of work tonight starting about 9:00 pm

RacinRob
06-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Buckshot if you didn't finish in the top ten there is no top 11 stat, and usually the fast guys that work on their trucks all make the top 10 the rest of the guys just ride around in gut n go trucks.

quadrace13
06-04-2009, 05:09 PM
wow that was cute... :mad:

killa54
06-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Finishes will be posted when I get off of work tonight starting about 9:00 pm

i think this thread got out of hand a lil bit. im sure once ive been racing for a while i might not care either, but for now id just like to know how good i did. it was my first race and im just a lil curious, so thanx for all the hard work you did (or to whoever did it) and i'll definitly be checking the results tonight

thanx again

Buckshot11
06-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Buckshot if you didn't finish in the top ten there is no top 11 stat, and usually the fast guys that work on their trucks all make the top 10 the rest of the guys just ride around in gut n go trucks.

I finished in the top 10 as noted.:applause: I just think killa54 deserves the right to know where he finished. I was in his position last year so I know what it feels like to want to know where you finished. Last year more then the top 10 were posted.

WEEZER
06-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Racin Rob, I don't think there are to many GUT N GO trucks in that class

Golf Guy
06-05-2009, 10:22 AM

Boy oh boy, a couple of wins in the double B's and all of a sudden you forget your roots. I would bet from top to bottom the grands and trux have just as if not more competitive fields than the BB's. Head still able to fit through the door?

ex04bb
06-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Well said golf guy

quadrace13
06-06-2009, 11:39 AM
:applause: :cheers:

cerckl'm racing
06-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Ouch.

Are there any gut-n-go's in ANY of the Enduro divisions? Maybe a handful...

I got a kick out of the guy in the last 6 cyl. Enduro with the 4-door '71/72 Chevelle with the rear tires literally bouncing thru the corners...I guess as long as he had fun....

Wait a sec..."RR" couldn't have forgotten his roots...he was IN the last Truck Enduro! I remember him having an animated 'conversation' with one of the other drivers....

unowho243
06-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Boy oh boy, a couple of wins in the double B's and all of a sudden you forget your roots. I would bet from top to bottom the grands and trux have just as if not more competitive fields than the BB's. Head still able to fit through the door?

Golf guy i do not think he meant it like that.... he is right the guys who work on there trucks day in and day out make the top ten... some NOT ALL of the guys who don't make it in the 10 just ride around And rarely work on the equip, i definitely don't think the kid is forgetting his roots because he still runs the truck enduros as for his head being big i think Rob is the least of ur worries for that theres enough of that around RR. JMO

Dennisc
06-14-2009, 08:01 AM

I thought they were all gut and go trucks? :confused: What more can you do other then putting a roll cage in it for safety? I think it be kinda silly for someone to put money into any enduro vehicle.

nobandwagonhere
06-14-2009, 09:37 PM
I thought they were all gut and go trucks? :confused: What more can you do other then putting a roll cage in it for safety? I think it be kinda silly for someone to put money into any enduro vehicle.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:think so?:rolleyes::rolleyes: