PDA

View Full Version : Mylaps.com

CJfilms
05-28-2009, 08:21 PM
As this subject has been the topic on EVERYONE'S posts....I thought I would provide you with a little update!

First off, the transponder units worked fine, aside from a few glitches, we were able to keep track of who was on the track and where they were for the most part.

Secondly, mylaps.com requires the scoring program, Orbits, to upload the results to the website. The problem is that the software is a very expensive program that has a typical copyright/distribution protection code that prevents one disc being used on more than one computer...... Hence, we have no copy of our own.

The results are saved on the laptop at the speedway, so they can be uploaded at anytime. I am trying to get in contact with Grandview's transponder operator to see if they can be uploaded on their personal time...

That is where we stand right now...I will post an update on whether they have been uploaded and where you can find them all as soon as I know!

Thanks as always!

gutter7
05-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Not a peep from me, I've been patient and i'm a get one of them virtues real soon.

gutter7
06-02-2009, 09:25 PM
It worked, i got my virtue today. Thanks Joe.