BIGDADDY64
05-29-2009, 09:05 PM
just want to wish all neets drivers going to wall on sat. good luck
i cant come cheer you on i have to work a benefit sat. nite
see you all on the 21st

DerbyN8-128
05-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Yes good luck, and hope the turn out is good. :wave:

I hope to make it to one of the Wall races this year to watch, but not tomorrow night. Too much going on this weekend.

EnduroFromDE
05-30-2009, 04:54 AM
good luck to all...im on my way to dover as soon as im done typing this...
I guess no-one noticed my title under my name...oh well...:lol:

32danfs
05-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Happy birthday!!

richardpetey
05-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Have a happy and healthy born-on-date......................:applause:
I hope your DAY is CEMENTED with good racing...................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

DerbyN8-128
05-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Happy Birthday :wave:

Are you going to all 3 races at Dover?

Erin C
05-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Happy Born-on Date indeed!!!! I can't believe Erin AND Cindy missed you!!!! Well, it goes to show you, when a girl turns 25....she really is half way up the hill!!!

Luckily, she won't read this until Sunday, so I am a little safe!!!

Joe...on Erin's computer....again!!!! ......cause I'm lazy in the morning!

DerbyN8-128
05-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Stop confusing us Joe. Click "Log Out" then "Log In" and type your OWN username

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NJ Chick
05-30-2009, 12:15 PM
OOOPS! Sorry Steven! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!:wave:

:cheers:

critter
05-30-2009, 02:43 PM
happy birf day and what my big bro said good luck to all at the wall , and see u on 21 st

EnduroFromDE
05-30-2009, 09:40 PM
thanks everyone, my birthday was the acutully the 29th...better late then never...my dad thought it was the 28th...lol...I took my driving suit and helmet with me today, you know, just in case...lol...not really but I just got back from Dover and it was perfect weather for a race...a little warm during the nationwide race but for the most part a great day...by this time im sure the 6/8 cyls are probly on the speedway and uncle petey is just trying his darnest to get DQ'ed...well off to bed, will be getting up at about 1/4 of 4 in the morning...only hope sunday will bring the same weather...gees Kyle bush wreckin within 10 laps of the end of both races while leading....bummer...did you catch the sarcasim?...:lol:

critter
05-31-2009, 11:16 AM
have fun where all your kyle stuff lol me and bigdaddy use to go there all the time for the weekend , but due to the current money problems we dont go , man i miss it there , anyway double 00 on pole there today yeah

DerbyN8-128
05-31-2009, 11:17 AM
...gees Kyle bush wreckin within 10 laps of the end of both races while leading....bummer...did you catch the sarcasim?...:lol:

joey lagono didn't help matters in the nationwide wide race :disgusted

Kyle's just having a bunch of bad luck right now but he'll be back

EnduroFromDE
05-31-2009, 10:28 PM
just wondering since no-one mentioned anything yet...but how did the races go Saturday night at Wall? cant find any results on them, hopfully the car count was better then the pre-regs, sucks I couldnt of been there, I will be there in July...any word on the safty items, and how they inspected the cars?

NeetsSpectator
06-01-2009, 06:59 AM
With a 7:00 pm starting time I was quite upset when I arrived at 6:40 and the Legends Cars were just finishing their heat races. I guess a 7:00 pm start time is meaningless. :mad:
I was surprised by the amount of people there to watch the races. I'm guessing 300 or more.
There were 5 cars in the small car enduro with a 40% chance of a Bently winning. The race was reduced to 25 laps.
There where 13 cars in the big car enduro and they raced for 100 laps.
The wall website has the results posted. http://www.wallspeedway.com/weekly/2009/recaps/053009.html

CJfilms
06-01-2009, 08:11 AM
As for the 7:00 PM start time....I wish I could explain that one a little better myself.......:confused:

No, Steve, it was what it was..... 5 & 13 (Actually 14, but one car had engine trouble before the race...)

As for rules, the NJ State Troopers were quite pleased regarding how the event was handled and had no problems with the cars or how they were put together....NEETS cars will be NJ legal...there is no excuse for any driver to say they can't compete because NJ is too strict.........

IF you need to upgrade your safety equipment, you should do so anyway...we just may make it a NEETS rule in any case to promote extra safety....I can't see ANYONE arguing about buying safety equipment. As for roll bar padding, even if it was $20 per stick, YOU ONLY NEED ONE STICK!!!

There's no excuse why a NEETS driver cannot come out and race at Wall....I will be expecting more NEETS drivers at the next show. Just ask anyone who did race, they had a blast racing at Wall for 100 laps!

Erin C
06-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Plus the packed stands...that in itself is worth it...They went CRAZY for the event and were on their feet cheering! You want to put on a show for a HUGE crowd? This is the place to do it!!!

Tracy57
06-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Out of all the tracks that Larry and I raced at within the past 3 years, this is by far the best track I have seen. I was very impressed on how many people were there. I was worried that they would leave after the Legends race- but they stayed for US!!! What a good show it was! They were on their feet!

There were multiple food stands, gift stands and activities for the children. The $5 admission night also helped. A lot came into the pits afterwards to meet the drivers too. Get your autograph pens ready!!! :lol: It is the only track so far that I know where I can take my brother who is in wheelchair and my mom can easily push him around. The track is awesome- high banks and yes a little faster- I am so ready to race there! Larry can have his dirt at GV- I want my asphalt at Wall :)

EnduroFromDE
06-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Well there will be atlease 6 small cars in July pending I dont crash it up on the 26th:lol:

There were 5 cars in the small car enduro with a 40% chance of a Bently winning.

even if there was 105 cars there is still a 40% chance of a Bently winning:lol: they are just that good, and they know how to prep a car to win. looking at the run down 4 out of the 5 were Fugly Racing
What was the call on the "racing" or "safty hub" on the R/F?

Erin C
06-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Petey gave a good explanation on this...it seemed to be pretty easy and straightforward...maybe try to PM him.

Sac-Man
06-01-2009, 01:07 PM
I had a good plan but execution was poor so I got to the track late.:rolleyes: Thanks to Larry for helping put in the roll bar padding while I worked on my safety belts.:applause: Wall Stadium is an awesome track. Love the banking. Fans were great too.:) I signed autographs for the kids and many stood next to my car and had their parents take pictures.:D A really NEET experience!!! I can’t wait until July 11th.:D Check out the results on mylaps.com. My and Dave’s fastest laps were laps 24 and 25 (25 lap event) as I tried to hold off his pass on the outside; he earned it. 17 second laps – woowho that’s fast…:D:D:D

Thank you Joe and Erin and whoever else made it possible to race at Wall Stadium!:applause:

Safety Hub- I had someone weld my stock steel rims between the rim and the hub; but actually you need to weld gussets in the center of the hub in between the lug nuts. I will post pictures once I get mine done right.

IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU CAN’T GO INTO THE PITS IN SHORTS; NJ LAW. I had to put on my drivers suit because I was wearing shorts.:disgusted

fuglygswracing
06-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Just want to mention a couple of things:

This track was a blast to run at, and it was fast! Despite the fact that we only got 25 laps (would of loved at least 50 *hint hint*) this was probably the most 25 laps of fun I've had on asphalt. The banking was cool and I had a blast. Not to mention our lap times there are faster than Grandview AND Mountain speedway (were about 10 mph's faster than Grandview and 5mph's faster than Mountain). I, as well, was very surprised of the fans and the turn out that we had for such a small car count. Talking to the fans after the race they loved the close competitive racing between, really, us Fugly guys, and the passing for the lead with 2 laps to go they were on there feet (sorry again John). The fans had a awesome time and many were interested and talked to us after the race to find out what they could do to build a car and have 1 together for July 11th. I personally talked to a former modified driver (can't recall his name) asking questions what he would need to do to get one of these together and the expense. We talked for about 20 minutes with his 2 kids standing next to him. There was a lot of interest with just the small car count. I really would of liked to run with the big cars though if the damn troopers would of allowed it (damn New Germany!!), but Joe, thanks for trying anyways. All in all, it was a great time and we all enjoyed the close racing and the competitiveness. Hopefully we can get more cars out there for the next race!!

Dave Bentley, Jr. #5
Fugly GSW Racing