PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!

Geno
05-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Special thanks to Scott Adams and Joan the Program Lady for the give aways that they brought to the track for the fans.

Thanks guys, it's very much appreciated!:wave:

NeetsAnnouncer33
05-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Big thanks to Joan and Scott for the giveaways.

Ted's Take went pretty well, with special guest Josh Oswald.

Next week special guest will be late model winner Jerry Hildebrand.:applause::applause::applause::applause ::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause ::applause::applause::applause:

toots
05-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Hey Guys- you are very welcome
You both make such a great team and are doing a terrific job
I am glad to help out in any way that I can
We have some great people in the stands and we need to show them how much they are appreciated
Looking forward to the second annual Evergreen Reunion
Both Geno and myself are working really hard to make it even more special than last year!!
Hope to see everyone there

Zcar
05-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Everyone loves free stuff! If any other teams wanna do shirt giveaways, let me know, I'll do them as cheap as I can since there giveaways.

Geno, I think the big wheels need a come back. There seems to be plenty of kids in the stands, but no one knows when they are or don't remember to bring them. Maybe you can make an announcement for fans and drivers to donate some big wheels to the track. That way there's always some there for kids to use. I sure they can be picked up cheap at yard sales too. Just an idea!

Geno
06-01-2009, 10:06 PM
No worries Scott, we'll get the big wheels back in the program soon. Wanted to wait til the summer. Hey, if anyone has an old big wheel that they would like to throw our way, let me know. Need to find a place to store them though.

Ted & I will be showing our big wheel skills very soon and Teddy is going to end up in the wall!:)

NeetsAnnouncer33
06-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Woah geno be careful what you wish for or your going to end up in the stirafoam i dont know how to spell that hah

KyleMac45
06-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I want to witness Ted and Geno race a big wheel! That is what I call funny! :D :lol:

Kyle