PDA

View Full Version : Next up, 6/21 on Dirt and 7/11 on Asphalt!

Erin C
06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Preregistrations for the 6/21 Grandview event and 7/11 Wall Stadium event are now open. Please specify which race, class, car#, and transponder# (if you own your own), hometown, and contact info.

Sunday, June 21st - This will be the 3rd NEETS event of the 2009 POINTS season at Grandview Speedway! This event will feature both divisions, Big and Small Cars, racing for a total of 211 laps. Cars from anywhere can join in the fun but must meet NEETS rules and, as always, you are encouraged to decorate your car with a family-friendly theme!!!

Saturday, July 11th, NEETS returns to Wall Stadium for the second event. After seeing a large fan count I think it is time for us to put on a great show! (the stands were packed with nearly 1000 fans!!!!) They were on their feet with 13 cars, imagine how they would be with 50 cars or MORE!!! Its time to support racing in every class and what better class to do it than an affordable one! Get your cars ready and go, show the fans what enduro racing at WALL is all about!

All rules are posted at www.neetsracing.com
Any questions can be brought to my or Joe's attention:

Joe@neetsracing.com or 267-767-4923
ErinB@neetsracing.com or 570-878-0769

Many people wanted to see an enduro at wall and pushed for it but didn't pull through when the opportunity was brought to them at the last event and now we have another chance to do so...prove that you want this to take off and lets get those car counts up!! I am counting on you guys to help us as much as we want to help you get enduros back on asphalt in NJ! This has the opportunity to be HUGE but we need all the support we can get!

If you have ANY questions on the Jersey safety rules please contact Joe or Rick Collins. They worked with the state police this weekend and the outcome was great...as for the rollbar padding, you only need one stick!

LETS GET 'ER DONE!!!!!

Erin

RICK16RACIN
06-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Since I dont have a contact e-mail yet , (Hint) anyone can call my cell number 484-368-6801, and suprisingly tech was very easy !! Come on guys , the stands were full and everyone was cheering ,and no one left after the legends were done!! Every division needs support :help:!! Lets get it together and make the next Wall show a big success!!!! :D Rick Collins :wave:

Erin C
06-01-2009, 02:36 PM
I like that HINT!! JOE!! Get Rick's Email setup!!!! I'll make sure he gets it done ;p

critter
06-01-2009, 08:15 PM
ill be there on the dirt track , bring your markers erin lol :lol:

richardpetey
06-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Come on guys/gals, you gotta experience a race at Wall....................:cool:
Last race the Wall F/S & S/S guys used their set-up and the low car count to their advantage........................:help:
The more cars that enter the harder it is for "home boys" to win......................:applause:
It'll take a good car, enduro experience and a lotta luck to win with a high car count...................:cheers:
Last but not least, when you win a race at Wall you'll have thousands of fans cheering you into victory lane.............................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

rockinrick120
06-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Petey,
I have n't actually met you yet. I will introduce myself at the next race.
I was not able to make the Wall race as I took my son Down to the Dover Race. I ran the F/S class at Wall a couple of years ago and look foward to taking it to the "locals" that I used to run against. Give a good showing for my new series. Have a great nite and see you in a couple of weeks.

Rick #120

RICK16RACIN
06-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Walls web site has pics up, and you can see how crowded the stands are!!!! That alone should be a good reason to make anyone want to race!! Plus it really will be the fastes you have ever gone in an enduro car!! Way to go 120 get to the Wall

32danfs
06-01-2009, 09:54 PM
i can't believe more cars did not show. what is the deal. there was a huge crowd. last year was my first year of enduro racing, there were more fans in the stands for this last race, then i saw all last year from new egypt, grandview,and mountain all put together. And to top it all off, they loved it!! don't let a good thing waste away.

Erin C
06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
That is what I am saying!! :applause:

EnduroFromDE
06-01-2009, 11:24 PM
mark me down for both!!!

RocknRoll
06-01-2009, 11:38 PM
The turn out from the fans was great! Much better than I anticipated, and the kids really seemed to like the racing.... the food was great, plenty of pit space, great weather... :applause:

Unfortunately, the turn out from the drivers was not so good..... I noticed that Sundance had 27 - 4 cyl. small cars and 24 big cars at their May 17th event. What's the deal, these guys don't want to make the drive to Wall? Or, was it because they didn't want to upgrade to NJ safety rules? Or, were they racing somewhere else on the 30th....:disgusted

Anyone know the answers and how to get more of these cars to the next Wall show??? :confused::confused::confused:

EnduroFromDE
06-01-2009, 11:57 PM
maybe at the next Grandview race on the 21st, Joe and Josh can maybe take the extra few minutes and overlook the cars as they roll through inspections and let that driver know if it can pass at Wall as is, maybe that would encourage a few more drivers, knowing that their car is already set for Wall:confused: Maybe lowering the entry fee, the payout wont be as high but it may bring more drivers, say maybe 25 or 30 instead of 50, being it is only 3 non-point races, being you raced and won at a track like Wall Stadium is a great payout as it is. If anyone has any other REASONABLE suggestions, please post them here, or maybe Joe and Erin would rather start a new thread for this...

DerbyN8-128
06-02-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm pre-registered for the June 21st race...just not on the list yet :*-(

I see critter managed to get his name on their already...maybe if I sucked up to the higher-ups as he does I'd be on there already

Just kidding...
:lol:

IF I get my second car done in time, and some other things work out, I will be bringing a second 4 cylinder car that my dad will be driving. If not, it will be done by the July dirt race

Erin C
06-02-2009, 08:23 PM
hahaha...suck up?? Sometimes you just need to get on Joe's butt about updating the site, he doesn't do it every day...maybe every couple days, but we have you and as soon as he updates you will be online!! :)

CJfilms
06-03-2009, 09:13 AM
hahaha...suck up?? Sometimes you just need to get on Joe's butt about updating the site, he doesn't do it every day...maybe every couple days, but we have you and as soon as he updates you will be online!! :)

Check your emails more often!!!!

Oh boy, Nate....do you see what you started? Sorry, but I just may wait until the day before the race to put your name on the list now!!! :applause::applause::applause:;)

critter
06-03-2009, 03:08 PM
hey now im no suck up lol ,just ready to race all the time lol