PDA

View Full Version : How about a womens race at grandview

RICK16RACIN
06-01-2009, 09:54 PM
I think it`s time for the women to have a race!!! 25 lap shoot out ?? what do you think!!??

Erin C
06-01-2009, 10:18 PM
IF someone else can work the transponders or maybe HANDSCORE the race I am in if I can get a ride!!! I am sure someone wants to suck up to the promoter(s) and let the woman of the series use their car!! PS...I prefer 4cyl...I am a tiny one and the big cars are TOO big for me!!!

I say we do this race after all races are complete to ensure that the car is in good working order for those who are running for points!!! I am also wondering if Ms NEETS would run?? I know she loves the ladies races!!!

mcstockcar
06-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Kinda like a powder puff race at N.E.S? There so fun to watch. Hope you got extra motors!:lol::lol:

richardpetey
06-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Maybe I'll get a helmet wig and a couple of fake lung warts for my fire suit and compete in the new estrogen division, hehe..............:rolleyes:
No wait! I can't do that............I'll be impersonating a certain NEETS promoter...................:eek:
Besides, Cindy or Sue would probably beat me straight up on DIRT anyway......................:help:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
06-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Good idea Rick (wink*wink) I should have posted it sooner, since it was your idea to run it!!!

Also, since it will be the first of it's kind....why don't we just keep it simple and run Big Cars only....that way, there is no trouble with low counts and mixed sizes on the track at once....

We will need about 20 or so girls to sign up to participate in this event or else we won't be able to have it....so sign on up!

erinb@neetsracing.com

Details:
NO transponders, handscore.
$10 entry fee to pay for trophies, top 3 drivers get trophies.
25 Lap shootout...

All cars must be NEETS legal, we won't do a separate tech inspection IF the car is used in another race for the day....IF the car is brought specifically for the Ladie's Race, it must be safety tech'd....

Send in your registrations!!! See you gals there!!!

RICK16RACIN
06-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Can we line you up for Sue to run yours???? :applause:

Tracy57
06-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Kinda like a powder puff race at N.E.S? There so fun to watch. Hope you got extra motors!:lol::lol:

Last year at BDR there was a ladies race of 12 drivers- only 10 made it on the track because our boys blew the motors in them before we could race! :mad: Based on my experience with Ladies races- we don't wreck the cars or blow up the motors- the guys do! :lol: I think we should go first!!! :lol:

The year before that, at Mahoning there was a ladies race at, I believe, every event (except the last one where we ran out of time and it was getting dark).

:) I'm in- dirt or asphalt (If I'm allowed that is...- some tracks will not let me in a ladies race since I have raced with the regular enduros) It may be hard to get 20 but I think we can get at least 10.

Erin? Cindy? You in? I'm sure one of the guys will fill in while you both race! Do we have a Mr. NEETS that can pose with the ladies race winner?

Erin C
06-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Do we have a Mr. NEETS that can pose with the ladies race winner?

I don't think you should have asked that :help: You don't want to see what Joe can come up with when he has time to think about it!!! :lol:

EnduroFromDE
06-02-2009, 06:45 PM
since theres already a discussion on weather to run 4 cyl or 6/8's why not open up a poll... of course one for 4 cyl, one for 6/8's and two for the men thats willing to give up their car for ladies to race in(1 for 4 and 1 for 6/8)... that way we know which class the ladies want to use and which class we have cars for...of course the guys can also vote on which class their lady(wife/sister/daughter/friend) would race in as well...

critter
06-02-2009, 07:43 PM
if the # 00 is still runnin erin can have my ride , suckin up already jeeze but for real erin if u want to run the # 00 go for it :wave:

DerbyN8-128
06-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Critter better have his car looked over twice in the next inspection...with all this sucking up, I can only imagine what kind of stuff he's going to try and get away with on his car

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erin C
06-02-2009, 08:25 PM
hahaha!!! As long as I can draw new pictures and Joe approves I am GOOD TO GO!!! hehe

AND as long as I can make it all the laps with the car :p

critter
06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
nate im puttin skis under it to slide off the wall lol , erin just stay away from that wall and u will be fine lol, come on joe let her drive the critter gitter in the ladies race ;)

critter
06-02-2009, 09:18 PM
oh and ill try out for the mr neets gig lol :lol::angel:

mcstockcar
06-02-2009, 09:27 PM
DONT water down the track like last time or we'll be pickin up pieces of our cars. Make sure they leave their cell phones at the trailer!:lol:

richardpetey
06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
SURE RICK! I'd be more than happy to have Sue pilot the "super bird"................:applause:
In fact, in order to drive the peteymobile in the fairest sex race your first name has to be Sue.................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
06-03-2009, 09:16 AM
In fact, in order to drive the peteymobile in the fairest sex race your first name has to be Sue.................:cool:

Hmmmm.....that's right, haven't all the girls that have driven the #43 been named Sue so far?????

Critter..........Erin riding the Critter Gitter may have some other meaning to it...see our sponsors page.....:rolleyes::angel::applause::lol:

NJ Chick
06-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Not all were a Sue....he had a Jackie once...:lol:

Erin C
06-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Who's mother's name is Sue... :lol:

NJ Chick
06-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Wow, that's true, now that is weird!:) He did have a Lisa drive too...not sure what her mom's name is though!:p

CJfilms
06-03-2009, 02:53 PM
But Lisa drove the TRUX, not the Big Car!

critter
06-03-2009, 03:10 PM
hmmm let me check that out joe , and where do i sign up to be mr neets lol :wave:

Tracy57
06-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Make sure they leave their cell phones at the trailer!:lol:

What if we have a "hands free device"? :lol:

Can we still put our makeup on AND have a cocktail while we are driving??? I like to do a few things at once- Multi tasking!

critter
06-03-2009, 08:33 PM
so did any ladies sign up for this yet ? would be cool to wacth my car go around out there in it , com on ladies sign up for this :wave::cool:

CJfilms
06-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Send Erin your info and I will create the page for it!

erinb@neetsracing.com

Let's stick with one class for now, guage the interest level based on the first showing! Big Cars up first!

richardpetey
06-03-2009, 09:40 PM
The estrogen division would be a big hit at wall....................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

RICK16RACIN
06-03-2009, 09:56 PM
I agree, it was good when sue ran the factory stocks, it seemed to draw more interest. maybe do it for the last one at Wall this year??

critter
06-07-2009, 05:44 PM
just wondering if any ladies signed up yet , might have another to drive car number 22 out of the team critter american tire and brake racin team :cool: